Singer 14cg754 Commercial Grade Profinish Freearm Serger, 432thread, Overlock, R
This item has been shown 0 times.
Singer 14cg754 Commercial Grade Profinish Freearm Serger, 432thread, Overlock, R:
Singer 14CG754 Commercial Grade Pro Finish FREEARM Serger, 432 Thread, Seam, Overlock, Roll Hem, Differential Feed, Color Code, 1300SPM, 25Yr Warranty
Singer 14CG754, CG Commercial Grade Overlock Serger is the latest upgrade from a better Singer manufacturing plant from the earlier model 14SH654 which was not commercial grade.
- Accessories are stored inside the machine on the left cover, not in a separate container. The SINGER® CG754 is a time saving innovation that provides professional seams, seam finishes, and creative stitch capabilities. This overlock sews at 1300 stitches-per-minute, trimming and overcasting the raw edges at the same time for quality seam finishes. The CG754 is not limited to just seams and seam finishes - enjoy sewing one-of-kind creations with the special effects of decorative stitching, such as Flatlocking and Rolled Hemming. The overlock works side by side with your conventional sewing.
- Commercial Grade Warranty With the 25-year limited warranty including 25 years on parts, 5 years on electronics and 1 year on labor it is easy to see why SINGER® is the consumer’s choice. More people own SINGER® machines than all other brands combined.
- Differential Feed: Fully adjustable to ensure an even feed for perfect seams on every fabric-no breaking or puckering. It is also useful for keeping stretch fabrics and bias cut fabrics from becoming stretched out.
Adjustable Cutting Width: A moveable upper knife cuts fabric for 3.0-6.7 mm stitch width. It is easy to make precise adjustments for the desired seam width.
Stitch Length Dial: The Stitch Length dial is conveniently located on the side of the machine and can easily be changed to personalize the length of the stitch for all the sewing projects.
Color-Coded Lay-In Thread Tension: With complete, easy-to-read diagrams, this feature makes threading your overlock a snap. Just follow the color-coded diagram on the machine for effortless threading.
Free Arm Sewing: Remove the cloth plate to achieve access to hard to reach areas such as armholes and trouser cuffs.
Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter: There are 2 heights to the presser foot lifter. The second height offers extra clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
Presser Foot Pressure: The Presser Foot Pressure dial is conveniently located on the top of the machine and is pre-set for most sewing needs.
Tension Release: Raising the Presser Bar Lifter releases tension on the threads, allowing for threads to easily be pulled through the threading system.
Built-In Rolled Hem: Switching to the rolled hem sewing mode is effortless. An easy access lever moves the stitch finger in position for rolled hemming.
Electronic Speed Control: Guarantees consistent sewing speed with no jump starts.
1,300 Stitches-Per-Minute: Sews up to 1,300 titches per minute—a real time-saver.
Portable: The overlock has a built-in carrying handle, making it easy to transport the machine.
Six Optional Snap-On Presser Feet Accessories: The Elastic Foot, Shirring Foot, Beading Foot, Taping Foot, Cording Foot, and the Blind Hem Foot ensure ease when performing a variety of popular sewing techniques. All of these feet snap-on, making it trouble-free to change to a new sewing application.Key Features
- 2/3/4 Thread Serger
- Modern European Design
- Differential Feed
- Built-in Rolled Hem Plate
- 1,300 Stitches Per Minute
- 25/5/1 Limited Commercial and Household Warranty
- Sold exclusively through Sewing Specialty Retailers
- Consumer's Choice- More consumers own SINGER sewing machines than all other brands combined.
Specifications Click HERE for Singer 14CG754 Serger Product Instruction Book Operating Manuals, Buy Hard Copy or Download Free in English, French or Spanish Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 10.5 x 11 inches
Weight: 16.8 poundsSTITCH FUNCTIONS
4-3-2 Stitch Configuration 6 different stitch types ensure the perfect stitch, regardless of the project. Blind Hems, Rolled Hems, Pintucking, Flatlocking, finishing raw edges and joining seams. Four-Thread Stretch Mock Safety Stitch This stitch is a favorite when sewing knit fabrics because the stitch stretches as the fabric stretches. This allows for neat and professional finishes that will not
“pop” when the fabric is stretched. Three-Thread Overlock Stitch This Three-Thread overlock stitch provides a wonderful professional seam finish to woven fabrics. It is beneficial in preventing loosely woven fabrics from unraveling, and it offers decorative capabilities. Three-Thread Wrapped Edge An ideal finish for medium to lightweight fabrics. When using the Three-Thread Wrapped Edge stitch, the edges of the seams are wrapped to prevent unraveling without unnecessary bulkiness. Three-Thread Rolled Hem By simply moving the stitch finger dial, the overlock is converted to the rolled hem sewing mode. Beautiful Three-Thread rolled hems can be created to add an attractive finish to table linens, scarves and much more. Three-Thread Flatlock Stitch For true decorative flair on any project use the Flatlock stitch. Special decorative threads can be used to add texture and a dramatic embellishment
effect. Two-Thread Wrapped Edge An elegant fine finish can be added to lightweight fabrics or knits. This delicate finish gives a couture effect and looks beautiful on finer fabrics. Two-Thread Rolled Hem By simply moving the stitch finger dial, the overlock is converted to the rolled hem sewing mode. Beautiful Two-Thread rolled hems can be rcreeated to add an attractive finish to lightweight or sheer fabrics such as delicate chiffons, laces, organza and much more. Two-Thread Flatlock Stitch Use only Two-Threads to create a delicate Flatlock stitch, ideal for pintucks or for lace insertion on heirloom projects. Included Accessories Note: Small accessories contained in pull out drawer on left hand side of serger, not in a separate package.
- Standard Snap-on Presser Foot
- 5 Needle Package Set
- Small Screw Driver for inserting needles
- Tweezers for threading loopers and needles
- Spreader for changing to 2 thread flatlock stitch
- Electronic Foot Control and Cords
- Operating Manual Instruction Book
- Warranty Documentation
All exchanges/returns must be pre-approved by our Returns Department and you must obtain a return authorization number and return instructions before shipping items back. You can request a return authorization online via your AllBrands Account. If you require assistance completing the online return form, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-739-7374. Please do not return any product to us without a Return Authorization number (RA#), as different products must be returned to different locations.
You can request a return authorization number via our online form within the first 30 days from the date of purchase.
Unopened: Unopened merchandise that can be returned to the manufacturer may be returned for a refund less all shipping cost. This means that the merchandise must be in a factory sealed box with the seal unbroken. Shipping is non-refundable, and items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have outbound shipping fees deducted from the refund. All returns are subject to inspection before refund is given.
Opened: Opened merchandise that can be returned to the manufacturer may be returned for a refund less a 25% restocking fee for all items, providing merchandise is returned double boxed in its original factory carton, undamaged with Styrofoam, warranty card, instruction manual and all included accessories. You will be charged extra for any missing or damaged items upon return. Certain products may have a restocking fee more than 25%. This may or may not be indicated on the product page. Shipping is non-refundable, and items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have outbound shipping fees deducted from the refund. All returns are subject to inspection before refund is given.
Software: Allbrands and Software manufacturers allow no exchanges or refunds on software unless defective at the time of purchase and only for the same exact product.
Kitchen Products and Any Other Items Priced Less Than $30 cannot be returned for a refund or replacement. If such a product has a performance issue within 30 days from the date of the order, please contact AllBrands for any resolution available through manufacturers. Items below $30 are simply not economical in shipping expense for you to return.
Customized Items: Any item ordered with customized specifications cannot be returned. Customized items include, but are not limited to, items such as inserts created specifically for the customer's needs.
Factory Defects: We will repair or replace any unit within the first 30 days of purchase if the manufacturer determines it to be defective in material and workmanship. If the unit cannot be repaired within 30 days of purchase we will replace the unit. We have to see the unit first to determine if the problem you are having is covered by warranty.
We will reimburse you for ground shipping expense in the continental U.S. for authorized returns on warranty repairs in the first 30 days from the date of purchase. We will not accept COD returns.Shipping Damage
UPS / FedEx: Please inspect your package when you receive it from the shipping carrier. If you notice any damage from shipping, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-739-7374 to report the damage. DO NOT use the product. You must contact us within 5 business days. Make sure that you keep all packaging (boxes, shipping labels, packing material, etc...), as the shipping carrier will come to inspect the package.
Freight Carrier: Always inspect your shipment BEFORE signing for it. It is best to completely remove your shipment from its containers, regardless of the condition of the box, inspect it thoroughly, assemble the product (if possible), and if it is damaged make a note of the damage on the delivery receipt, or repackage it and decline delivery. When you sign the delivery receipt, it is a legal contract that states that you accepted the product in that condition. If opening or assembling is not possible at the time delivery is received, it is best to indicate "possible concealed damage" regardless of the condition of the box(es). This is very important because once you have signed for your shipment it is your responsibility if it is damaged. Save your box and all packaging materials until you are satisfied that your product and all accessories are satisfactory (A good practice is to compact the boxes and give them a space in your basement or attic). Attempting a return to the manufacturer for repair/replacement is nearly impossible without the proper boxes and packing material!Cancellation Policy
Because of our automated order processing system, orders are electronically approved and transmitted when you submit the order. As a result, there are no cancellations unless one of your items is on backorder. Changes cannot be made to your order once it is processed. If you want to add to your order, simply place a new order. Call us at 1-800-739-7374 immediately for help if your order contains an error. If you decide to cancel a backordered item and it has already shipped, you must follow the returns procedures stated above.Refusal of Shipment
If you refuse a shipment you will be charged for shipping of the product both ways. On some products, a restocking fee will apply. This will be indicated on the product page. A refund or store credit will be issued for the difference.Price Matching
If you find an identical item that is in stock with a lower price we'd like to know. Please click on the LOWER PRICE button on a product page or call us toll free at 1-800-739-7374 so that we may verify the price. We'll do our best to match the price. Price matches are valid only BEFORE you place your order. When comparing prices, availability, shipping and taxes will be included in our price match decision.Shipping Policy
We ship out most items from our warehouse in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. If you see the Availability for a product listed as 'Usually leaves the warehouse on the next business day,' the product will ship from our warehouse. If you see 'This item ships directly from the manufacturer or distributor,' the product will be shipped from a different warehouse. Products from other vendors usually take an extra couple of days for processing before it is shipped.
Most packages shipped from our Baton Rouge warehouse ship via FedEx. Products that are drop shipped may ship from UPS, FedEx, or USPS. We can not take requests for the shipping carrier. Please make sure that you give us an accurate street address that can be delivered to. Delivery quotes are for business days only. Shippers do not ship on Saturday or Sunday and do not count those days in quotes. The ship date is not counted in air quotes. For example, if it ships 2nd Day Air on Monday, it should arrive on Wednesday.
Allbrands does ship to Military personell using APO, AEO. Please e-mail us with our for a freight quote. Use APO/AEO and Freight Quote as the Subject Line.
To place an order using APO, AEO, use your "Home" address for the shipping address and then put your correct shipping address in the COMMENT BOX right before the PROCESS ORDER button. The order will be manually processed to the correct address. We apologize that this takes several extra steps; however, we do wish to be able to accommodate your order. Please remember that APO shipments may take 4-6 weeks to arrive.
Many of our shipping points provide us with a tracking number for your package. If we get that information we provide it to you right away. However, if we do not get tracking information from a vendor, we will not be able to give you an exact delivery date.
All industrial machines with table, stand, and motor and many of our cabinets are shipped via freight truck. These shipments can't be expedited even if expedited service shows up as an option in the shopping cart. Most freight rates are a flat $200.
We are happy to ship internationally to most countries. If the address you provide is recognized by the UPS system, you will be provided with a shipping quote according to commercial carrier rate tables in the United States. If the shipping quote returns zero, then we will email you a shipping quote as soon as we manually calculate one for you. We, at AllBrands, do not know or have any control over customs, duty, brokerage fees, or any other additional fees that will be added by government agencies at time of delivery. We have no way of knowing what governments charge citizens of other countries beyond the actual shipping charges that we collect on our own invoices according to UPS rate tables.
United States Shipping
We ship many of our items with Free shipping, as noted by this logo:
Free Ground ShippingIf you see this logo, free ground shipping is included in the Contiguous 48 States. All other orders will be charged the actual shipping charges from our warehouse to your door.
Alaska and Hawaii only ship via 2nd day or next day air.
Shipping days are business days. This excludes weekends and holidays.(Freight) Shipping via Commercial Carrier
Agreement for Freight Line Deliveries
In order for your machine/cabinet order to go as smoothly as possible please read the following machine/cabinet order specifications and conditions:
- Sewing furniture and industrial sewing machines ships via truck line, and not UPS or FED-EX. Because of this, someone needs to be at home to receive and sign for the product when delivery takes place.
- Provide as many phone numbers as possible to ensure that the shipping company can contact you and let you know when your order will be delivered.
- The delivery driver is not responsible for bringing the product inside your home, up or down any stairs, or into any particular room. Their responsibility is to deliver the product to the delivery address and unload it from their trailer. The driver's responsibility does vary slightly from state to state, but this is a good guideline to remember. Most of the time the driver will help you get it through the first door, or into a garage, but it is always better to have someone with you to help unload your delivery.
- Always inspect your shipment BEFORE signing for it. It is best to completely remove your shipment from its containers regardless of the condition of the box, inspect it thoroughly, assemble the product (if possible), and if it is damaged make a note of the damage on the delivery receipt, or repackage and decline delivery. When you sign the delivery receipt, it is a legal contract that states that you accepted the product in that condition. If opening or assembling is not possible at the time delivery is received, it is best to indicate "possible concealed damage" regardless of the condition of the box(es). This is very important because once you have signed for your shipment it is your responsibility if it is damaged.
- When you are contacted by the freight carrier to set up an appointment for the delivery of your order, you must keep this appointment, or you will be responsible for any applicable redelivery fees.
- Save your box and all packaging materials until you are satisfied that your product and all accessories are satisfactory (A good practice is to compact the boxes and give them a space in your basement or attic). Attempting a return to the manufacturer for repair/replacement is nearly impossible without the proper boxes!
- Please contact Allbrands directly with any questions or if you need assistance.
- Inserts for sewing cabinets are usually shipped out via UPS or Fed-Ex, and customarily do not arrive at the same time as your cabinet. Delivery on inserts can take up to a few additional weeks to provide for the time it takes to create your insert.
- Replacement of damaged product will occur when funds are received from the shipping company after the claim has been filed. Normal claim time is 4 to 6 weeks.
- Problems can always be solved more smoothly if the proper channels are followed. In order to ensure your satisfaction with your purchase, we need your cooperation with these guidelines.
- Residential delivery, 2 man delivery, special lift gate trucks or remote delivery may require an additional charge to any freight quotations given at the time of order. AllBrands, its suppliers and freight carriers may not know that your address is residential rather than commercial until the time of delivery, in which case additional charges may apply.