Small Oak Cabinet For Watchmaker's Parts, 20 Drawers, Neat, No Reserve
This item has been shown 0 times.
Small Oak Cabinet For Watchmaker's Parts, 20 Drawers, Neat, No Reserve:
Small Oak Watchmaker's Parts Cabinet
This is an antique and small cabinet that was used by a watchmaker to store small parts. I've seen several of these in watchmaker's estates, so I think they may have been made specifically for watchmakers. This measures about 5" x 9" x 16 1/2". It has 20 drawers, plus a top that hinges open and is designed to hold small glass bottles (not included). You can see the underside of the lid is fairly light oak and the cabinet is quite dark. I don't know if someone stained this at a later date or not. You can also see where the labels on the drawers have left marks. Basically, I would suggest this needs to be refinished unless you like a slightly distressed look. This is a neat and still useful cabinet.....and not all that heavy, so it won't be terribly expensive to ship.
Terms for All Buyers:
- Shipping by US Mail ONLY!
- Returns: I have offered a three-day inspection period with returns for any reason for over 20 years in business. no longer allows such a policy, so I am now forced to click the button "no returns". HOWEVER, if you have a problem of any kind with an item you receive from me, please let me know within 3 days so I can resolve the problem to your satisfaction.
International Buyers READ BEFORE YOU offer:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- I will not falsify customs forms by marking merchandise values below final sale price or by marking items as ‘gifts’.
- NOTICE!! Overseas shipping costs have recently more than doubled. I have no control over shipping costs.
View my other sales!