Smalltalk St2 Voice Amp Amplifier For S.e.a. Respirator Model Fp, New Free S/h
This item has been shown times.
Smalltalk St2 Voice Amp Amplifier For S.e.a. Respirator Model Fp, New Free S/h:
S.E.A. SmallTalk ST2 Voice Communication for S.E.A. full-face respirator masks, model FP (pictured),withfront mounted filter cannisters
$80 retail value!
Free Domestic U.S. Shipping!
(International buyers please check shipping costs and customs policies for your country before purchasing.)
Please note: These units are brand new in the original manufacturer packaging.
Don't forget to check out my other listingsfor additional respirator equipment!
Check out my rating and readthe thousands ofpositive responses on S.E.A. respirators and accessories! Purchase with confidence!
SmallTalk in-mask microphone and mini-amplifier/loudspeaker
If you can talk with your respirator fitted, there is no need to remove it. SmallTalk is designed to make 100% wear-time possible.
No holes, no permanent attachments, no damage to your mask. SmallTalk can be fitted to your respirator in seconds, and removed without a trace.
That means there are no changes to maintenance or cleaning, either.
- Communicate freely without removing your respirator
- Clear voice communication through a light-weight, unobstructive loudspeaker
- Long-lasting standard 9V battery. Widely available, easy to change
- Pocket-sized amplifier/loudspeaker
- Rugged construction, designed to withstand temperature, vibration, impact, dust and spray
- Thin, flexible cable — can be worn inside clothing
- The microphone is mounted in the protective cap at the speech diaphragm of the respirator, which means that it can be attached and removed without any permanent modification or intrusive alteration of the respirator
- The loudspeaker unit can be clipped onto a breast pocket, waist belt or shoulder strap
I try hard to ship orders as quickly as possible and it shows in my response. I know that customer service is an important part of any sale. I leave positive response upon payment, when the customer's job is done. Thank you to the many customers who have taken the time to return the favor. The kind words are greatly appreciated!
Posted with the Android app