South Africa: 1902 Natal Edward Vii Silver Coronation Medal
This item has been shown 0 times.
South Africa: 1902 Natal Edward Vii Silver Coronation Medal:
From South Africa, Colony of Natal, a Silver Medal for the Coronation of Edward VII in 1902. Issued to school children to celebrate the coronation and the end of the Boer War. Royal arms above the arms on Natal on the reverse.
Silver. Diameter 29.2 mm. Mass 12.0 gm. Plain edge. In excellent condition with a dark multi-coloured tone.
This item can be shipped by registered (signed-for) international airmail for $6.00.
- The insurance charge of $1.00 is included in shipping charges.
- Where possible, multiple purchases may be combined to save on postage. However, insurance charges accumulate. Please wait for your invoice.
- Delivery time varies from two to four weeks.
- Proof of postage is always obtained.
- buyers are welcome to ask questions.