St. James The Greater Church, Eau Claire, Wi, 25th Anniversary Plate From 1973
This item has been shown 2 times.
St. James The Greater Church, Eau Claire, Wi, 25th Anniversary Plate From 1973 :
Beautiful collector plate from Eau Claire, Wisconsin: celebrating the 25th anniversary of St. James the Greater Catholic Church. Bottom shows years - 1948-1973. In excellent condition. Measures 10 inches across. Back reads: "The Parish of St. James the Greater, Eau Claire, Wisconsin, was established by the Most Rev. John P. Treacy, on November 10, 1948 when the first pastor, Father Frank Brickl arrived and built the school, dedicated on April 22, 1951. The rectory was built by the second pastor, Father Georges Mathieu, in 1955. The new church was dedicated on October 22, 1961. Father Charles D. Brady arrived June 1967 and formed first Parish Board. Our present pastor, Father William T. Rorke arrived August, 1968." From Culbert-Swan Productions, Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Kettlesprings Kilns, Alliance, Ohio #2396-5. Feel free to ask questions.