Stamina Upper Body Recumbent Exercise Machine Black
This item has been shown 94 times.
Stamina Upper Body Recumbent Exercise Machine Black:
Get into the best shape of your life with this upper body recumbent machineExercise machine features an adjustable seat on a sturdy steel frameWork out machine has adjustable hand-gripsAdjustable for various heights8 level quiet magnetic resistanceComfortable padded seat and seat backUnique aluminum upright support beamWork upper and lower body together or independentlyLCD Monitor displays scan, speed, distance, time calories and pulseIncludes both upper hand pedals and lower foot pedals for a full body workout Stamina Upper Body Recumbent Exercise Machine
- Get into the best shape of your life with this upper body recumbent machine
- Exercise machine features an adjustable seat on a sturdy steel frame
- Work out machine has adjustable hand-grips
- Adjustable for various heights
- 8 level quiet magnetic resistance
- Comfortable padded seat and seat back
- Unique aluminum upright support beam
- Work upper and lower body together or independently
- LCD Monitor displays scan, speed, distance, time calories and pulse
- Includes both upper hand pedals and lower foot pedals for a full body workout
*All retailers not collecting sales tax from purchasers in Colorado, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, and Washington are required to give the following notice: Although we, as the seller, are not obligated to collect sales tax in your state, this purchase is subject to sales tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. This purchase in not exempt merely because it is made over the internet or by other remote means. Your state requires that you file a tax return at the end of the year reporting all of your purchases that were not taxed and pay tax on those purchases. Retailers that do not collect Colorado, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Vermont, or Washington sales tax, including ourselves, will provide you an end-of-year summary of your purchases to assist you in filing that report. You may contact your state’s Department of Revenue for details on how to file this return. For purchasers in Colorado, Louisiana, Vermont, and Washington please note that we are required by law to provide your state with a report of the total amount of all your purchases from us at the end of the year.