Stampless Cover Fl 1850 Philadelphia Letter Of Complaint - Delivery Too Light
This item has been shown times.
Stampless Cover Fl 1850 Philadelphia Letter Of Complaint - Delivery Too Light:
Stampless Cover FL 1850 Philadelphia Letter Of Complaint - Delivery Too Light
Condition Notes: Good condition except for the hole caused by wax seal when opened
Items are usually shipped within 1 business day.
Covers are shipped securely, using stiffeners, andcan onlybe mailed as packages. Please take this cost into consideration.
To Combine Shipments - Please either place your items in the shopping cart and click on "Request Total From Seller". If the Request Totalbutton is not available, please message us. Items paid for without prior arrangementmay not be combined.
Price is not negotiable except on Best Offer listings. Please don't message an offer.
TERMS OF SALE - Please Read
By either purchasing this item or offerding inan sale the buyer/buyer agrees to the following terms:
- We try to describe the item(s) thoroughly and accurately, including any flaws. Do not expect or assume that there is any warranty.
- Pleaseaskany questions before you buy or offer.
- You will receive the exact item(s) pictured.
- Do not ask or expect us to cancel a offer or sale because you made a mistake.
- We only accept PayPal. Please, no echecks.
- Payment is expected within 3 days of the end of the sale unless you contact us to make other arrangements. Non-paymentsare automatically taken over by for collection.
- New Jersey Residents will be charged 6.875% Sales Tax. By law, tax is based on both the selling price and shipping/handling.
- Items will be shipped by the United States Postal Service 1st class or Priority mail.
- Items will usually be shipped within1 business day of receiving cleared payment.
- We only charge the actual shipping cost calculated by plus a small fee for protective packaging and handling.
- Buyers will be provided tracking numbers upon shipment.
- Delivery Confirmation is included in the cost of shipping.
- Regretfully, we cannot use real stamps for postage as we are required to provide a tracking number to which we can only do using electronic postage.
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
International postage rates are very high. Please check the shipping charges for your country carefully BEFORE offerding.
- We will not falsify customs forms to avoid duties. Do not ask us to enter a lower price or to mark the package as "gift".
First Class Mail International does NOT include tracking or insurance. We are not responsible for any First Class International package that is lost, stolen, or damaged in transit, and no claims can be filed with the postal service. If you want tracking and insurance outside the U.S. you mustrequest Priority Mail International or Express Mail International. Some restrictions may apply depending upon the country of destination.
- Stamps and covers are sold "as is" but may be returned if:
- a stamp has been identified by the wrong Scott Catalogue number, or;
- there are serious faults or condition issuesnot evident in the pictures nordescribed in the listing, or;
- there is a negative report from an approved expertizing service (Philatelic Foundation, APS or PSE only) which certifies that the identification or condition is other than described.
- Encaseditems are not accepted for return.
- An inability of the expertizing service to express an opinion is not grounds for return.
- If there are multiple items in one lot, only the entire lot may be returned.
- The return of a stamp or cover other than the one purchased will be considered theft and will be reported to the buyer's local law enforcement agency and to the United States Postal Service mail fraud unit. High resolution scans of the front and backs of all stamps sold have been made for identification purposes.
- All approved returns must be done within30 days of receipt of the item unless accompanied by a negative certificate. A 15% restocking fee may apply.
Old Crow Collectibles specializes in Stamps, Covers, Coins, Books, Victorian Photographs, Ephemera, and an eclectic assortment of other collectibles.
Member 088652 of the American Philatelic Society Since 1976
Member of the American Numismatic Association
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution