Star Wars Stormtrooper Darth Vader Mandalorian Mask Helmet Voice Amp Amplifier For Sale
SEA SmallTalk ST2 Voice Communication
Free domestic U.S. shipping!
Originally made for
SEA model SMF
full-face respirators, these units areVOICE AMPLIFIERS, NOT VOICE CHANGERS. They offer NO VOICE DISTORTION, only amplification. I have been selling many of these units to costumers for use in masks and helmets. The mikes are 'uni-directional' and aredesigned to be installed inside a mask such as the respirator shown above, but this also makes them a good choice for costume masks. Testing the unit with the mike unenclosed may result in ahigh pitched whine as the mike picks up the 'looped' sound coming from the speaker. Thisresponse will not occur when the mike is installed within a mask or helmet.
These amps are manufactured to be used in emergency conditions when communicationis crucial tosaving lives. These are professional voice amplifiers that sell for $80 to over $100 retail! See below for the manufacturer specs.
Please note: These units are brand new in the original manufacturer packaging.
Check out my rating and readthe hundreds ofpositive responses on my S.E.A. respirators and accessories! Purchase with confidence!
Voice communication device for effective speech while wearing an SEA full face masks, model SMF
Product name: SEA SmallTalk ST2 Features:
- Communicate freely without removing your respirator
- Clear voice communication through a light-weight, unobstructive loudspeaker
- Long-lasting standard 9V battery. Widely available, easy to change
- Pocket-sized amplifier/loudspeaker
- Rugged construction, designed to withstand temperature, vibration, impact, dust and spray
- Thin, flexible cable — can be worn inside clothing
- The microphone is mounted in the protective cap at the speech diaphragm of the respirator, which means that it can be attached and removed without any permanent modification or intrusive alteration of the respirator
- The loudspeaker unit can be clipped onto a breast pocket, waist belt or shoulder strap
I try hard to ship orders as quickly as possible and it shows in my response. Orders completed by 3:30 P.M. (EST) will be packaged and shipped the following morning. Orders completed after 3:30 P.M. may be delayed until the second business day. In other words, if you place an order at 5:00 P.M. on a Monday, it MAY be shipped Tuesday morning, but the LATEST it will go out is Wednesday morning. I also try to answer e-mails as quickly as possible.I usually check my messageslate in the evening to catch those that came in after my 'normal business hours'. I know that customer service is an important part of any sale. I leave positive response upon payment, when the customer's job is done. Thank you to the many customers who have taken the time to return the favor. The kind words are greatly appreciated!
This item has been shown times.