Sterling Silver 2-tone Rhodium & 14k Gold Plumeria Cz Flower Hawaiian Toe Ring
This item has been shown 25506 times.
Sterling Silver 2-tone Rhodium & 14k Gold Plumeria Cz Flower Hawaiian Toe Ring:
NOTE:Item's Picture/s Enlarged to Show the Fine Details.Brand New, Never Used 2-Tone Rhodium and 14k Gold-Plated Silver Hawaiian CZ Toe Ring. 100% Rhodium-Plated and 14k Yellow Gold-Plated Over Solid .925 Sterling Silver Toe Ring With Hand-Engraved and Clear CZ Gemstone Accents.- Symbolism: Princess Scroll Pattern:This Hawaiian Pattern Was Created to Honor the Late Hawaiian Princess Ali`i (High Chiefess, Royalty), It is Sometimes Referred to as the "Queen" or "Regal Scrolls" Pattern. It is Considered a Traditional Heirloom Pattern.(Plumeria):These beautiful flowers have a rich and deep
symbolism in many ancient cultures making it a wonderful choice for a very
symbolic and meaningful design. The Hawaiians have always had a close
relationship with nature and the beauty of the islands. They have always
especially appreciated the ocean and the many tropical flowers inhabiting the
islands. To Hawai`i, the Pua Melia (Plumeria, aka Frangipani) flower is a
symbol of Spring and therefore is associated with birth and life. Plumerias are
certainly symbols of Aloha. This explains why their images can be found in the
logos and advertising of even the most unlikely businesses. And the fragrance?
Mmmm….. If you’ve ever smelled them you would know what this means. Combining these
characteristics along with symbolism of life and the arrival of Spring creates
a magical formula that is essence and ambiance of Hawai`i and the Aloha Spirit.
- Design: Plumeria With Princess Scrolls and CZ Gemstone; Cutout, Hand-Engraved Pattern, Tapered Ring Band, Scalloped (Cutout) Border Edges, Rhodium-Plated and 14k Gold-Plated, Mixed Frosted Sand-matte and High Polish Finish, Clear CZ Gemstone, Open-End Adjustable.
- Color/s:Rhodium-Plated and 14k Yellow Gold-Plated Over Sterling Silver.
- Measures:Flower Approx. Just Over 5/16" Widest; Tapered Ring Band Approx. Just Over 3/16" Widest Down to Just Under 1/8" Widest at Ends.
- Size:Open-End Adjustable.
- Weight: Approx. 2.2 grams.
- Features:This Gorgeous Hand-Engraved, 2-Tone Rhodium and 14k Gold-Plated Sterling Silver CZ Toe Ring isCrafted With a Mixed Frosted Sand-Matte and High Polish Finish Background. The Entire Design is Plated With Pure Rhodium (Front, Back, Sides and Insides). This Labor-Intensive Design Featuresthe Elegant, Pua Melia a me `Owili palapala `o Kamali`i Wahine (Hawaiian Plumeria Flower With Princess Scrolls) Pattern Created Within Scalloped (Cutout) Border Edges. Adorning the Top of the Toe Ring's Band is a Separately Attached Single, Cutout Pua Melia (Hawaiian Plumeria, aka Frangipani) Flower. The Flower's Petals Are Crafted With a Frosted Sand-Matte Finish. The Frosted Process is Created by Sand-Blasting a Super-Fine, Mixed Pure Sterling Silver and Rhodium Dust Onto the Surface to Produce a Nice Matted Appearance. The Middle of theFlower is Adorned With a Bright, Clear CZ Gemstone Accent. The Tapered Toe Ring's Band is Hand-Engraved With a Gorgeous Swirling Princess Scrolls Pattern. The Hand-Cut Scrolls AreFull Center-Etched. The Plumeria Flower's Petal Edges and the Scroll's Outline Cuts Are All Accented With 14k YellowGold. Superb Detailed Workmanship Throughout!Item's Picture Enlarged to Display the Fine Details. About Hawai`ian Female Ali`i (High Chiefess):There were 44 recognized Female Ali`i or High Chiefess, in Hawai`ian history. Who have later, posthumously, been popularly labeled (mostly erroneously) Princesses, although only a limited number of royal relatives ever received the princely title from the reigning monarchs. No monarch except, Kamehameha I, ever had any daughters. Of the 44, 6 of the High Chiefess were given the title of Princess "officially" and styled as "Her Royal Highness". The six included: Crown Princess Victoria Kamamalu, styled by her brothers Kamehameha IV and Kamehameha V and declared heir apparent; Princess Victoria Kinoiki Kekaulike, styled by her brother-in-law Kalakaua; Princess Virginia Kapooloku Poomaikelani, styled by her brother-in-law Kalakaua; Princess Likelike, styled by her brother Kalakaua; Crown Princess Lili`uokalani, styled by her brother Kalakaua and declared heir apparent; and Crown Princess Victoria Ka`iulani, styled by her uncle Kalakaua and declared heir apparent. Perhaps, one of the most loved High Chiefess by the Hawai`ian people was Princess Ka`iulani.About Princess Ka`iulani:Victoria Ka`iulani Kalaninuiahilapalapa Kawekiu i Lunalilo Cleghorn, Crown Princess of Hawai`i (October 16, 1875 – March 6, 1899) was heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Hawai`i and held the title of Crown Princess. Ka`iulani became known throughout the world for her intelligence, beauty and determination. During the Overthrow of the Hawai`ian monarchy in 1893, she spearheaded a campaign to restore the monarchy by speaking before the United States Congress and pleading withU.S.Presidents Benjamin Harrison and later Grover Cleveland. Her life story grew to legendary proportions after her untimely death. Victoria Ka`iulani was born inHonolulu. The name Ka`iulani translates from the Hawaiian language as the "The Royal Sacred One."Jewelry Care: It is Not Recommended to Use Harsh Cleaners, Detergents, Soaps, Shampoos, Jewelry Cloths or Jewelry Liquids, Chemicals, Chlorine, Body or Tanning Lotions, Ultrasonic Cleaners, Tarnish Creams, Showering, Swimming in Pools or Hot Tubs or the Ocean With Rhodium-Plated Silver Jewelry.PurchaseAssurance of Quality: As Each of These Toe Ring's Are Hand-Cut, Hand-Constructed, and Hand-Engraved Each is Unique to the Next For You to Enjoy; There Are Slight Variations in the Hand-Engraved Scroll Patterns, Which Are Approximately Represented in the Item's Picture. The Item's Picture Displays All the Main Appearance Characteristics Provided With Each Toe Ring Purchased. Stamped .925 for Assurance Mark of Sterling Silver Purity. Made with "aloha".Item's Picture/s Enlarged to Show the Fine Details. Please Understand We Should Not Be Held Responsible For Delivery Time Once Your Order Has Shipped as We Are Not the Individuals Delivering Your Package. USPS Express Delivery (2-Days Guaranteed) From Hawai`i for All U.S. Addresses. Please Feel Free to Contact Us With Any Questions. Live Aloha!FLAT RATE COMBINED Shipping/Checkout:Please Process Your Own Invoice Transaction or Contact Us to Request Assistance With Your Checkout or to Adjust an Invoice Within 3-days After Completing All of Your Shopping.If You Are Purchasing Multiple Items, Please Do Not Complete a Separate Checkout Payment For Each Individual Item Separately!Unless Otherwise Noted,We Offer a Cost-Effective, Single FLAT RATE Combined Shipping For Unlimited Quantities Purchased When All Multiple Purchased Items Have Been Included Into One Order's Invoice During Your Checkout. At Times, Some Individual Items Within a Multiple Item Order Might Not Combine Properly Into One Flat Rate Checkout Invoice. In These Situations, Please Contact and Request Seller to Create Your Order's Invoice Total Before Completing Your Payment. To Keep Shipping Costs Low, One Gift Box Total is Included in Every Single-Item, Multiple-Item, or Seller Combined Free Shipping Order. Mahalo(Thank you) For Your Purchase!