Sterling Silver French Horn Musical Instrument Brooch Taxco Mexico - Vtg Estate
This item has been shown 7 times.
Sterling Silver French Horn Musical Instrument Brooch Taxco Mexico - Vtg Estate:
- Vintage Mexican sterling silver French Horn brooch
- Figural & dimensional, measuring 2.5 inches x 1 inch
- Weighs 18.3 grams; no damage, just light tarnish
- Please view all the pictures for details & condition
- Estate find - unknown exact age and origin
- FREE Domestic US shipping and tracking number
- Trusted sellers for 19 years - 30,000+ positive responses
- Eachitem is carefully packed for secure shipping.
- We are happy to combine on shipping from multiple sales, but please wait to pay until you have completed all of your purchases.
- Any Domestic US package valued over $40.00 willreceive FREE insurance.
- Combined purchases with free shipping will always have free shipping.
- Domestic US paid shipping: We add $2.00 per additional item, after the most-expensive-to-ship item's S&H.
- International paid shipping: We pack your items, calculate the USPS international shipping costs, and add $2.00 per sale to that.
- Please wait for a revised combined invoice to be sent to you before paying. Many times, the calculator is not correct.
- We will always refund the difference if you have been overcharged.
- International buyers, please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges (typically collected upon delivery or pickup) are the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
- We try to describe every item to the best of our ability andshow the object from severalangles with clear photos.
- Specific questions? Please write and ask before placing your offer.
- We answer all questions within 24 hours.
We will ship world wide. Please click on the "Shipping and Payments" tab in the listing to see the details.
Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!
No extra charge - we ship within 24 hours of receiving your payment!
30 day return policy
Wonderful treasures await in ourstore, Himalayan Hands
Click the door to visit