Sterling Silver Scrap Lot-weighted Towle Candy Dishes,candlesticks,salt Shaker For Sale1694 Lyell Ave Bldg C
Rochester, NY 14606
Sterling Silver Scrap Lot-Weighted Towle Candy Dishes,Candlesticks,Salt Shaker Powered by
Description: Sterling Silver Scrap Lot - Weighted Towle Candy Dishes, Candlesticks and Salt Shaker
- Candy Dishes have #482 Marked on Bottom
- 1 Candlestick has #825 Marked on Bottom
- Salt Shaker has #7721 Marked on Bottom
- Shaker is solid sterling silver; the others are weighted.
Dimensions: Candy Dishes-7"x3", 1 Candlestick-3 3/4"x3 3/4", 1 Candlestick-3 1/4"x3", Salt Shaker - 1"x3/4"
Condition: Needs Polishing, Good Antique Condition
Please pay within 5 days of the close of sale. If payment isn't received, a Non-Paying buyer alert will be filed.
Pay with your credit card through PayPal.
All New York residents will be charged state and/or local sales tax at the time of checkout or pick up. Sales tax is charged on all local pick ups even to non-NY residents.
Enter your zip code or country in the shipping calculator in this listing for estimated cost.
We will combine if we can save you money. Please wait for an invoice from me.
- Packages are usually shipped within 48 hours of payment receipt (excluding Saturday and Sunday)
International buyers, please be aware that you may incur a brokerage and/or customs fee upon delivery. Winning buyer is responsible for shipping charges.
Local Pick Up can be arranged by calling 585-698-1538, or emailing. 3 business days notice is required and items will be sent to the Volunteers of America Store at the corner of Culver Rd and East Main St, 821 Culver Rd, Rochester NY 14609. Payment by Paypal in advance is encouraged for fastest pick up.
New York State law requires that we charge sales tax on every local pick up no matter where you live.
- Please pick up no later than 2 weeks from end of sale.
- We can deliver your purchase to one of our stores in Western NY for a handling fee. Payment must be made in advance. We have stores in Rochester NY on Lake Ave and at Culver & E. Main St., also in Webster, Henrietta, Fairport, Elmira, Batavia, Warsaw, Brockport, Canandaigua and Palmyra NY. Please contact me after the sale for arrangements. 585-698-1538
Returns will be accepted if the item was not described correctly.
Questions? Please call us at 585-698-1538
We are Volunteers of America of Western New York. All proceeds from our sales help fund our programs which offer support services to disadvantaged children, homeless, unemployed, and those transitioning from correctional institutions back into the general population. Please help the good works of Volunteers of America by offerding. For more information and our website, see our About Me page.
Volunteers of America of Western NY has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition and image of the goods at the time of sale. Volunteers of America of Western NY makes no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
Powered By SellerVantage, an Inventory and Consignment Software Solution
This item has been shown 0 times.