Superb 17th/18th C Blanc-de-chine Libation Cup,chinese Porcelain Antiques
This item has been shown 0 times.
Superb 17th/18th C Blanc-de-chine Libation Cup,chinese Porcelain Antiques:
Superb 17th/18th C Blanc-De-Chine Libation Cup,Chinese Porcelain Antiques
- Superb and beautiful Blanc-De-Chine (or De-Hua) Libation cup.
- Dating in 17th Century or in the earlier 18th Century.
- You can find:
- A dragon on the cup;
- AQi-Linon the cup; who is looking up
- A Red-crowned craneon the cup;
- A deer on the the cup
- andpine tree, plum blossom...and many more...
- [In Chinese Culture and trandition,"the dragon andqi-lin stayed together" has a meaning of promotion and good luck, "red-crowned crane with a deer" meanslongevity (ability to live long)]
- Measured: top length 10.25cm and 8cm width (or 4" X 3.2")
- and 6.25cm high, (or 2.4") approx.
- Excellent condition.
- With Silver coloured metal mounts.
- No damages found
- For your reference:
- (1) Picture 21st was taken from the book<The Choice of the Private Trader: The pravte Market in Chinese Export Porcelain>, Page 188, authered by David S. Howard. The cup is dating in the earlier 18th century.
- (3) Picture 22nd and 23rdwere taken from <Chinese Export Ceramics> by Rose Kerr and Luisa Mengoni, Page 129. The similar Blanc-de-Chine cup was collected in Victoria & Albert Museum (V&A Museum), whcih was dating in 1630-50.
- Please check all the pictures provided for your further condition checking, Many thanks. and Please do click the pictures to have "BIG sized picture" to help your condition checking. Thanks!
- If you have any questions to discuss or require additional pictures, please feel free to ask.
Combined shipping service
Thank you so much for your viewing!