Superb Vtg Rococo Style Lamp/1759 In Fine Polychrome Porcelain Signed F. Boucher
This item has been shown 8 times.
Superb Vtg Rococo Style Lamp/1759 In Fine Polychrome Porcelain Signed F. Boucher:
- Superb, elegant antique/vintage Rococo style lamp/1759 made of fine polychrome porcelain on a white background, h/34", d/18", signed François Boucher/reproduction of the famous painting "The Musette" which belongs to the Palace of Versailles and is in the room of the French National Assemblée.
- The lamp body is painted on both sides with delicate gilding and friezes.
- The main face shows us a beautiful couple of lovers in the park. Costumes and atmosphere of the eighteenth century.
- On the opposite side, an idyllic painting of lake and swans in the middle of the forest is handmade in soothing pastel colors.
- The lamp base is in the shape of a baluster vase and leans on a circular base in wrought gilt bronze, having two raised golden handles and ends in an elegant flared neck.
- Wonderful Victorian-style pagoda lampshade with cream-colored wild silk panels (unlined), golden fringes and trimmings on a matching ripple border and finished with a lace ridge on the upper part (minimal open line, easy to repair, see photo).
- International buyers ask for a shipping quote with actual address.
- More treasures to discover in my other listings...