The Curta Calculator Poster
This item has been shown 0 times.
The Curta Calculator Poster:
THE CURTA CALCULATOR POSTER
The classic Curta Calculator poster is back for all Curta fans. This fabulous poster shows a detailed layout of the inner working of Curt Herzstark's amazing machine. All Curta parts are close to actual size and displayed in multiple exploded views. Every part is labeled with its original name as designated in the Contina A.G. factory service manual. The elaborate and detailed poster design was nearly a year in planning and execution. Original factory photographs, drawings and artwork have been combined with new imagery to produce this engineer's view of a mechanical masterpiece. Many thanks are due to Carl and Jack for their encouragement and enthusiasm.
The Curta Calculator poster is very suitable for framing and will make a wonderful gift to any Curta enthusiast. It is an essential element in any Curta collection.
The poster measures 24 1/2" (62cm) in width and 16" (41cm) in height and is printed on high quality Strobe Gloss 100 pound paper. The poster will be shipped in a rugged 3"x18" Kraft Mailing tube.
- The poster arrived yesterday and it's terrific! You did a really great job on it and I'd think any Curta collector will want one too. What a great idea you had and thanks again so much for creating it. -- Greg -- Hillsboro, Oregon, U.S.A.
- The poster was received today in perfect condition. I thank you for your prompt and friendly service. I'll be framing it and hanging it in my den. -- Jim -- Beachwood, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Thanks! This will hang in my office at NASA. I have a Curta that I inherited from my great Uncle. -- Donald -- Huntsville, Alabama, U.S.A.
- I received it a couple of days ago... Thank you! It's wonderful! Now I just have to find a frame and it will hang in pride of place in my house. -- Cath -- Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
- Your wonderful Curta poster arrived well yesterday. Thanks and best regards from Germany. -- Hermann -- Bayern, Germany
- I have received the wonderful curta poster and I am inspired. I congratulate you too this excellent poster. -- Bernd -- Langerwehe-Schlich, Germany
- I received the Curta poster and it is beautiful to my eyes. Even the sturdy custom mailing tube is a keeper. I have the poster displayed temporarily in a poster frame with a thin plastic cover until I have a permanent frame made for it. -- Robert -- Alpine, Texas, USA
- Hi Rick. Just a quick note to let you know the Curta poster arrived today. I am VERY pleased with it and plan to frame it for my office. Thanks again! -- Sam -- Ridgecrest, California USA
- Rick - the Curta poster is absolutely fabulous, both the production quality and the concept. It's something NO Curta Home should be without. -- Skip Godfrey -- Billings Montana USA
- Hi Rick, thanks a lot, i just received the poster ! it is fantastic, really well done. Greetings from Madrid, Spain -- Angela
- Speedy, secure shipment of an excellent product. Great gift! Thanks. A+++ -- Bruce -- Okemos, Michigan USA
- The Curta poster is great. I'm very pleased. Sent quickly, too. Thanks! -- Paul -- Hartland, Michigan USA
- Really beautiful item. Really fast ship. Thanks for a perfect transaction!! -- Kerry -- Sayre, Pennsylvania USA
- Excellent item, fast ship and well packed A+++++ -- Brian -- Lawrence, Kansas USA
- Thanks for the poster that I just bought. It is great. -- Mark -- Santa Clara, CA USA
- Hi Rick, Received the poster today. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I left very positive response. Thanks again -- Tom -- Stoughton, Wisconsin USA
- Hi Rick -- Beautiful job on the poster! 'twill be framed soon. -- Larry in Springboro, OH USA
- The Curta poster is wonderful! Thanks so much. -- Pam - Tucson, AZUSA
- Hi Rick, The poster arrived today—it’s fantastic! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks, Bob - Palo Alto, CAUSA
- Rick, Your work is outstanding! The poster is amazing; I've been studying it since it arrived. The detail and quality of the photos is excellent and the amount of data you have included is impressive. I noticed your name in the CURTA article in the January  Scientific American (in the box on page 98 where the author, Cliff Stoll, thanks his elves) and now I know the source of some of the photos in the article since I visited your web site. -- Charlie -- Randallstown, MD USA
Countries Sold To (so far): Zealand
See more about the Curta Calculator at The Curta Reference