The Duel At Silver Creek 1952 Original Mexico Scene Card
This item has been shown 197 times.
The Duel At Silver Creek 1952 Original Mexico Scene Card:
The Duel at Silver Creek
Size: Scene Card (12x16 inches)
Click on main image at the top of the listing to enlarge. Please call or email with specific condition questions.
Don Siegel western w/ Audie Murphy. This is not a reproduction, it is an original theatrical item, just one of over 9,000 original movie posters we have available in our store. Please also visit our About Me page to learn more. Free domestic shipping via UPS ground or USPS Priority on all orders. Free international shipping via fast USPS Express Mail on orders $1,000 and up. Free local pickup at our NYC gallery.$55
Posteritati, named "the best place to be reminded that all film art isn't on-screen" by The Village Voice and one of SoHo's best independent shops by Time Out New York, is one of the world's premier dealers of vintage and contemporary movie art. If you "need the movie poster that says 'You, You, You.' Posteritati is the place to start" (New York Times Style Magazine, 2004). "Any film poster fanatic will feel more than at home at Posteritati, home to more than 9,000 fine examples of American and international film-promotion" (Vanity Fair, 2008). From the silent era to modern classics, Posteritati's downtown Manhattan gallery boasts a uniquely diverse movie poster collection from over 30 different countries, searchable via iMac customer kiosks. Posteritati is the exclusive seller of contemporary movie posters by film distributors Rialto Films, Magnolia Pictures, Zeitgeist Films, Cowboy Booking, Wellspring Films and First Run Features. Please visit our About Me page to learn more!
Contact: (212) 226-2207Condition gradings:Most original movie posters printed prior to 1990 were folded by the printer before being shipped to theaters therefore posters are folded unless they are graded "rolled".
- Near Mint: May have the slightest of wear.
- Fine: May have minimal wear with a small number of pinholes in the borders and/or slight fold wear. Minor tape on the back and/or very small tears are also allowable, as is slight fading.
- VG-Fine: In slightly more used condition than fine, but still very presentable.
- Very Good: May have some fold separation, border staining or small tears, but the image is still relatively clean.
- Good: Slightly below average used condition. Can use restoration but is still fairly presentable.