Tpd Solid 14k Rose Gold Square Mobile Long Drop Dangle Threader A Pair Earrings
This item has been shown 7 times.
Tpd Solid 14k Rose Gold Square Mobile Long Drop Dangle Threader A Pair Earrings :
◈100% Genuine ◈High Quality ◈Free Gift ◈Fast Shipping ◈ TPD Solid 14K Rose Gold Square Mobile Long Threader Drop Dangle a Pair of Earrings - Standard Int'l Shipping with a Tracking Number : • Due to the current disease situation in the world, all of the delivery period will be delayed. ◈ PRODUCT INFORMATION
• Condition : New.
• Metal : 14K Rose Gold. Allergy Free.
• Total Measurement : 7.7cm. (3.03 inch)
• Weight : 0.55g.
☞ Made in KOREA.
☞ Package included:
• A Pair of Earrings : 14K Solid Rose Gold Square Mobile Long Threader Drop Dangle a Pair of Earrings.
• A Case of the Earrings.(case color random delivery)
☞ Tip for 14k gold earrings.
• Whether you're looking for a simple pair of earrings, it's important for you to know what metal options you have and what might be best choice for you.
• What is 14k solid gold?
1. What are Gold Terms?
- When deciding on gold jewelry a lot of terms come up.
- K stands for karat (not to be confused with carat, which is the weight measure for gemstones) and refers to the percentage of gold in an alloy.
- The most popular are Solid Gold, Gold Filled, and Gold Plated.
2. What is Gold Plating?
- A heavy coating of gold over-layed on another metal. Typically gold filled must be at least 5% gold.
- Gold plating is the lower level and these items tend to tarnish and can often times turn the skin green.
3. What is Gold Filled?
- Electroplate of gold on another less precious or non precious metal : very low gold content.
- Gold filled is the next level of the Solid gold and is an alternative to solid gold.
4. What is 14k solid gold?
- 14k solid gold is composed of one composition throughout the piece with no overlays on cheaper metals.
- Pure gold is too soft for everyday wear, so it is alloyed with a mixture of metals like silver, copper, nickel, and zinc to give it strength and durability.
- Denoted by a number followed by "k" indicates purity, or how much of the metal in a piece of jewelry is gold.
- 24k gold is 99.9% pure. 18k gold is about 75% pure gold with the remaining 25% being comprised of copper, silver, zinc.
- 14k gold is around 58% pure gold while the remaining 42% consists of a mix of metals, usually copper, silver, zinc. These metals, create a strong gold alloy that are fit for daily wear.
- All gold Jewelrys will scratch, bend, and scuff over time because that's the nature of gold.
- Due to the higher percentage of other metals, 14k gold will be harder than 18k gold. Because of its higher percentage of alloyed metals, 14k gold offers more resistance to wear and tear. Thus, it is ideal for everyday useful.
☞ We recommend 14k solid gold because of it's high quality and durability. 14k solid gold is alloyed with other metals to make it strong enough for everyday wear.
• The 14k solid gold earrings of ThePDco are composed of 58.5% gold and 41.5% of other metals.
☞ We Only Accept PayPal.
• Payment Must be made within 4 days of sale closing : Non-payment may result in a UPI (Unpaid Item) being put on your account.
• Total Amount Due includes the final sale price plus Shipping and Handling.
• Important Note : Shipping and Handling Does Not Include Duties, Local Taxes or Any Other Information Fees.
• We only ship to confirmed PayPal addresses. Your PayPal address Must Match your Shipping address.
• Delivery Service is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Delivery period may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
• Please note the date of delivery estimates given by are good estimates, however they are only estimates. Delivery dates may vary.
• If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply.
• Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
• Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
• All International packages will be shown the price that you purchased.
(If the buyers want that the package is shown as an undervalued price, please let us know the undervalued price.)
• International packages may or may not show package progress and tracking, this depends on your country's postal system and whether they offer this service.
• The estimated delivery period are only estimate. It might be varied by your country's customs and postal system delays.
• Based on Business Day.
☞ Standard Int'l Shipping (with a Tracking Number) : • Due to the current disease situation in the world, all of the delivery period will be delayed.
• Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia : 5 days ~ 18 days.
• USA, Canada, Europe (Western), Oceania, Asia : 7 days ~ 25 days.
• Europe (Eastern), Middle East, Central & South America, Russia : 15 days ~ 35 days.
• Please let us know your address (written by English) and phone number when you buy the item in order to Safe Shipping.
• Please be more patient during Holiday Seasons. (Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and New Year, etc.)
The shipping time of the Holiday Seasons could be longer than usual time. It might be need add 3-10 Business days as a delay.
• All questions are answered within 24 hours, except for weekends and Holidays which will be answered on our next business day.
• We hope that you will enjoy your purchase. But if not, please contact us.
• All returned products Must be UNWORN, UNUSED and returned in THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE and you Must Provide us with the shipping tracking number and your ID.
• Please Note that some shipping fees may not be refundable and return shipping fee must be paid by the buyer.
• If you love our items, please leave us good response.
• Please contact us before leaving any negative or neutral response. We will work with you to solve any problems.
• Your response means a lot to us. We will much appreciate your 5-star response on DSR.