Tatyana Ali Daydreaming Vinyl Record With Lord Tariq And Peter Gunz New 79023 For Sale
Part 1 and 2
Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz
Condition: SS (grading listed below) Sealed- Factory Sealed slightly bumped corner or corners - see pictures- ALSO some tares on plastic wrapping- so there are some disocolarions on cover- see pictures
Format: 12” vinyl record
Label: Darkchild Entertainment/ Will Smith Enterprises
Genre:Hip hop / R&B swing
Release Country: USA
Release Date: 1998
TITLE: Daydreamin' Part 1 & 2
Daydreamin' (album version) 5:19
Daydreamin' (A Cappella) 4:54
Daydreamin' Part II (extended Version) 5:27
Daydreamin; Part II (instrumental)
**Featuring samples from "The Meters" recording "Find Yourself"
*** Also Contains Elements from "Black Crow" performed by Steely Dan
****Special version taken from MJJ Music/Work release "KISS THE SKY"
Here's how we grade our records:
Mint | Near Mint/Mint-/EX | VG+ | VG | G/G+ | Fair/Poor
Still Sealed (SS) : Like it sounds, this record has never been opened. Presumably, this record is perfect! If there is a problem with a dented corner- it will be stated
Mint (M): Absolutely perfect in every way - certainly never played, possibly even still sealed. Used sparingly as a grade, if at all.
Near Mint (NM), Mint Minus (M-) or EX: A nearly perfect record. The record shows no obvious sign of wear. An LP jacket has no creases, folds, seam splits or any other noticeable similar defect. Basically, Near Mint looks as if you just got it home from a new record store and removed the shrink wrap.
Very Good Plus (VG+): Shows some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it. Record surfaces may show some slight signs of wear and may have slight scuffs or very light scratches that don't affect one's listening experience. Slight warps that do not affect the sign are OK. The label may have some ring wear or discoloration, but is should be barely noticeable. Picture sleeves and LP inner sleeves will have some slight wear, lightly turn-up corners, or a slight seam-split. An LP jacket my have slight signs of wear also and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation or corner indicating it was taken out of print and sold at a discount. In general, if not for a couple of minor things wrong with it, this would be Near Mint. All but the most mint-crazy collectors will find a Very Good Plus record highly acceptable.
Very Good (VG): Many of the defects found in a VG+ record are more pronounced in a VG disc. Surface noise is evident upon playing, especially in soft passages and during the song's intro and fade, but will not overpower the music otherwise. Groove wear will start to be noticeable, as will light scratches (deep enough to feel with a fingernail) that will affect the sound. Labels may be marred by writing, or have tape or stickers (or their residue) attached. The same will be true of picture sleeves or LP covers. However, it will not have all of these problems at the same time, only two or three of them.
Good (G), Good Plus (G+): Good does not mean bad! A record in Good or Good Plus condition can be put onto a turntable and will play through without skipping. But it will have significant surface noise and scratches and visible groove wear. A jacket or sleeve has seam splits, especially at the bottom or on the spine. Tape, writing, ring wear or other defects will start to overwhelm the object. If it's something you have been seeking for years and the price is right, get it.
Poor (P), Fair (F): The record is cracked, badly warped, and won't play through without skipping or repeating. The picture sleeve may be water damaged, split on all three seams or heavily marred by wear and/or writing. The LP jacket barely keeps the LP inside it. Inner sleeves are fully seam split, and written upon.
Please see pictures for best description
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
While we do our best to describe our items, mistakes do occasionally happen- So please ask questions before offerding, Thank you!
EXTRA PICTURES of ANY ITEM-
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE PICTURES PLEASE-JUST ASK AND SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
ALL buyers-BEFORE offerDING
1. Please check the address you have registered with andPayPal - that's the one we use!
2. Our handling time is within 2 business days from time payment is received.
3. We accept PayPal. If you do not use credit, you can process an E-Check through PayPal. It’s easy and safe.
4. We will ship your item once E-Check has cleared.
1. Returns are accepted only if description is much different from actual item; depending on the situation you may pay shipping both ways.
2. We attempt to ship everything in pristine clean order but there may be some tape residue or marks at times.
3. IF an item is listed “AS IS” this means we have done everything we can to make it pristine, but not perfect. When,
4. We do buy some items from estates sales; they have been cleaned and disinfected.
1. We give you several options for shipping. But we recommend using Priority mail by US postal Service.On some occasions if we find shipping that is better for a specific item. We will contact you.
2. offer and pay with confidence- if we are more than $1 off on shipping costs, we will send you the refund.We do add about $1 for handling materials, gas, etc.
3. We DO NOT make money on shipping!
4. We will take care of insuring your items if they are over $50. Other than that if you would like insurance on your item, please contact us and we will add it to your invoice.
5. We guarantee shipping in same-as-advertised condition to youraddress or PO Box, but are not responsible beyond that point.
1. We ship WORLDWIDE and all customers are responsible for all duties and taxes and shipping insurance.
2. If you choose First Class International over Priority we will not be responsible for time of delivery and if the item shows up at all!
3. We prefer Priority International because we are able to track it. International buyers are also responsible for insurance if they choose to add it.
4. We DO NOT make money on shipping! But we do charge a $2.00 handling fee for International, for shipping materials, gas, and added procedures for CUSTOM DECLARATION FORMS.
5. WEguarantee shipping in same-as-advertised condition to youraddress or PO Box, but are not responsible beyond that point.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANY ITEM PLEASE CONTACT US AND LET US RESOLVE ANY ISSUE. WE ARE HONEST AND RESPONSIBLE SELLERS!
APO’S AND FPO’S
We are not perfect; we are only human just like you!
If there is a problem, please let us know and we will work with YOU to make it right.
WE do our very best to satisfy YOU ~ OUR FELLOW ERS.
So please communicate with US FOR ANY REASON! COMMUNICATION IS KEY!
~TOGETHER~ WE CAN MAKE FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE FOR ALL!