October 18th, 2014 Alaska Day October 23rd, 2014 Diwali/Deepavali October 24th, 2014 United Nations Day October 24th, 2014 World Development Information Day October 25th, 2014 Muharram/Islamic New Year October 27th, 2014 World Day for Audiovisual Heritage October 29th, 2014 World Stroke Day October 31st, 2014 Halloween October 31st, 2014 Nevada Day November 1st, 2014 All Saints November 1st, 2014 All Saints' Day November 2nd, 2014 All Souls' Day November 2nd, 2014 Daylight Saving Time ends November 4th, 2014 Election Day November 6th, 2014 World Day to Protect the Environment in War November 6th, 2014 Return Day Delaware November 10th, 2014 World Science Day November 11th, 2014 Veterans Day November 14th, 2014 World Diabetes Day November 16th, 2014 International Day for Tolerance November 16th, 2014 World Day for Road Traffic Victims November 19th, 2014 International Men's Day
2012 Australia Opal Series : The Koala 1oz Silver (99.9%) Silver Proof $1 Coin For Sale
The Australian Opal Series Koala 2012 1oz Silver Proof Coin from The Perth Mint
2012 Silver 1oz Australian Opal Koala Coin – Limited Mintage of 8,000 (First Coin in the Series)
The Coin is Accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity and is in a Prestigious Display Case
SOLD OUT AT THE MINT
The first release of seven (7) in this stunning new series depicts the Koala, perhaps Australia’s most beloved and iconic animal. Like many Australian mammals, this unique creature is nocturnal and can sleep for approximately 18hrs a day. This idea was the inspiration behind the design you see in the image.
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1oz of 99.9% pure silver in PROOF quality. The coin’s reverse incorporates an inner panel design of a koala in a gum tree, detailed in pure Australian Opal. The outer panel of the design depicts Eucalyptus leaves and blossoms, a new moon and the Southern Cross – a renowned star group which is only visible in the Southern Hemisphere.
The coin is accompanied by a Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Presented in a Prestigious Display Case, a light turns on as you open the case, highlighting the opal design and symbolising moonlight, shining down on the nocturnal koala.
Terms and Conditions
Due to the extreme value associated to these products, please consider your purchase very carefully and review our Business Terms and Conditions in partnership with .
Shipping and Payment
*is ONLY one avenue by which we distribute products worldwide. At times a product may not immediately be in stock, causing a slight delay of no more than 48 hrs, however we are constantly receiving and distributing new stock daily - ALL products listed are regular items that AJM purchases and distributes. Our service, purchasing and distribution networks are second to none which guarantees you 100% service and quality product,superseding any small delays. We will keep you completely informed throughout the buying process with us.
*Deliverywithin Australia is via Australia Post local services. Our international clients are serviced by the advanced global reach of the far superior DHL Global Logistics network. Registered post / Tracking numbers are provided for all deliveries and added to the transaction. Please note that International Registered Post is NOT a full Tracking service like a courier service - it is not uncommon for packages to actually be delivered before they appear on the postage tracking portals. items only allow the choice of Australia Post services, but these services are not utilised internationally.
* Some countries have a high element of risk associated to their logistics services - that is why DHL Courier Services automatically appear for buyers in those areas - under no circumstances will international registered post be used for those countries.
*If you want COMBINED POSTAGE, do NOT pay at checkout - wait for us to issue you an invoice for all products to combine the postage - this is in accordance with and paypal buyer and seller protection policies. Weuse a state of the art logistics network to service our worldwide clientele at very, very competitive rates. Please contact us through the authorised communication channels after purchase. We do NOT make money from postage - in nearly every instance, postage is underquoted and actually costs us more.
*Paymentsmust be made immediately at time of purchase, unless you want to request combined postage - as these products are linked to the live market pricing, payment needs to be immediate. Unfortunately the small minority who abuse and do not pay require this company policy decision.
Terms and Conditions
* AJM Silver Coins locks in the sale price in the market at time of sale. As we purchase the metal on your behalf or to replenish our stock, there can be no price negotiation due to fluctuation in the silver and gold spot market prices.
* Bullion sales are legally binding, therefore all sales are final - occasionally, there may be a price listing error from data synchronisation processes between and our e-commerce store, or simply from human error. In these circumstances, AJM reserves the right to cancel the transaction - by purchasing off us, you are accepting that in rare circumstances we may need to activate a cancellation request based on the aforementioned errors.
* AJM Silver Coins under no circumstances will ship any purchase until payment is made in full. Please contact AJM before purchasing if you would like more information to see if your country qualifies for these sophisticated and competitive payment options.
* We cannot accept return on bullion products unless there has been an error in our processes leading to the wrong product being shipped. Please carefully consider your purchase before committing.
* We offercombined postageand use a state of the art logistics network to service our worldwide clientele at very, very competitive rates. Please contact us after purchase if you would like your order held for a short time while you finalise other purchases.
AJM Silver Coins - About Us
AJM Silver Coins is an Australian bullion and numismatic supplier shipping products worldwide. It specialises in the sale of small silver coins and bullion, with competitive pricing and a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
Our goal is simple - providing easy access to investment grade silver and numismatic products with genuine service and honest prices.
Our helpful staff of Adrian, Marlene and Jordan are ready and willing to assist you with any enquiry.
This item has been shown 32 times.
2012 Australia Opal Series : The Koala 1oz Silver (99.9%) Silver Proof $1 Coin: $235