The Forager's Harvest: A Guide To Identifying Harvesting And Preparing Edible...
This item has been shown times.
The Forager's Harvest: A Guide To Identifying Harvesting And Preparing Edible...:
The Forager's Harvest: A Guide to Identifying, Harvesting, and Preparing Edible Wild Plants
Color:Paperback About the Author Samuel Thayer is an internationally recognized authority on edible wild plants who has authored two award-winning books on the topic, Nature’s Garden and The Forager’s Harvest. He has taught foraging and field identification for more than two decades. Besides lecturing and writing, Samuel is an advocate for sustainable food systems who owns a diverse organic orchard and harvests wild rice, acorns, hickory nuts, maple syrup, and other wild products. He lives in rural northern Wisconsin with his wife and three children. Read more
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Foragers Harvest Press; 1 edition (May 15, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0976626608
- ISBN-13: 978-0976626602
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
We accept Paypal payments only. Sales tax may be applied to your purchase as we possess sales tax certificates for all states we collect sales tax in. If your state is one that we charge sales tax in, you will see the sales tax charge at time of checkout before you submit payment.
- Delivery Standard shipping is free with a handling time between 1-2 business days. Once the package has been shipped out, it should arrive within 3 - 5 business days. If you need your item faster we offer a faster shipping method available upon checkout. We do not accept requests to change shipping addresses post purchase. We do not ship to AK, HI, PO boxes, or APO addresses. We are not responsible for any incorrect or undeliverable addresses. We only ship to the confirmed Paypal address. Please note that manufactures update their packaging from time to time and that the packaging images shown in our sale may vary from what you ultimately receive however be assured you are receiving the identical contents you ordered regardless.
- Return Policy You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund, and a restocking fee may apply. Return shipping fees are not refundable. Message us for return instructions if you have questions.
Support & response
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction. Contact us via messaging and we will respond within 1 business day. Our office hours are 8AM-4PM PST Monday-Friday. We thank you for your business!