"the Pulpit Commentary Bible Rare Vintage Collection E Book On Dvd"
This item has been shown 4987 times.
"the Pulpit Commentary Bible Rare Vintage Collection E Book On Dvd":
<div style="text-align:center"><img border="0"><br><table style="text-decoration:none" height="23px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial" size="2"><b><a
<img border="0"><br><a target="_blank"><img border="0"></a> The Pulpit Commentary
Get on My Favorites List for New Product Updates
"The Pulpit Commentary Bible Rare Vintage Collection e Book on DVD in pdf format"About the Seller sales Buy It Now All Listings Questions response
"The Pulpit Commentary Bible Rare Vintage Collection e Book on DVD"
This CD is designed to work on most computer operating systems, including the MAC.This CD © Copyright 2006, E-booksdownload Multimedia. All Rights Reserved. This listing complies with all policies and regulations. Vast in scope and exhaustive in content, the Pulpit Commentary has proven over the years to be one of the most valuable sources for reference and sermon material available. Able expositions of text, suggested sermon outlines, and solid research are designed to meet the needs of evangelical preachers and students.
One of the most valuable commentary sets ever compiled, The Pulpit Commentary remains popular today because it so skillfully combines the detail of verse-by-verse study with outlines and sample sermons. This combination of resources provides an easy-to-use framework for preaching or teaching every passage of the Bible.
Pulpit Commentary Details
For every passage of Scripture, The Pulpit Commentary provides three invaluable resources:
- Commentary: exegetical, interpretive, theological, historical, and geographical observations
- Outlines: guides for preaching or teaching the passage, personal applications, devotional insights, and other structural observations of the passage
- Sermons: sample sermons from several authors, brief introductions, bulleted points, and cross-references to other passages
Key Elements of the Pulpit Commentary:
- Edited by H.D.M. Spence and Joseph S. Exell in the 1890s
- 22 original volumes, 23,000 pages, 95,000 entries for the new testament but I have the 66 books of the bible on this DVD for you
- Commentary on every verse in the Bible
- Discussion of verses in context of the passage
- Translation of key Greek and Hebrew words
- Explanation of Biblical customs
- Historical and geographical information
- Some of the volumes are in text format and some are in original version scan but they are all searchable and printable
More Great Christian CDS
comes on a dvd
Terms of Sale:
Payment is due within 10 business days of end of sale
I accept PayPal and Credit cards through Paypal. Anything Else needs to be
cleared with me. Thanks
- Your item ships within 48 hours of payment receipt (or check clearance)
- We combined Shipping also.. ask for an invoice to get this discount.
- Delivery Confirmation is included in shipping costs to US only
- First Class shipping to USA calculated
- First Class shipping to Worldwide calculate yourself
Note to staff. I am licensed to sell this product or it is a product from the public domain.. thanks
- Payment is due within 10 business days of end of sale