The Quotable Star Trek Voyager Factory Sealed 12 Box Hobby Case W/ 36 Autographs
This item has been shown 3892 times.
The Quotable Star Trek Voyager Factory Sealed 12 Box Hobby Case W/ 36 Autographs:
Selling Trading Cards Since 1997
QUOTABLE STAR TREKVOYAGERTRADING CARDS FACTORYSEALED CASEGENRE: Star Trek Voyager AVAILABILITY*: IN STOCK SET NAME: Quotable ITEM TYPE: Sealed Case MANUFACTURER: Rittenhouse Archives CONDITION: New/Mint ITEM DESCRIPTION:
Up for sale is a sealed hobby case of 12 boxes of the Quotable Star Trek Voyager trading cards released September 26, 2012 from Rittenhouse Archives! Each factory sealed box contains 3 authentic hand-signed autographed cards, a complete base set, and several great insert cards! Also look for randomly inserted Bridge Crew Communicator Badge cards (actual communicator badges set inside the card!)! This case also includes an exclusive case topper card: Captain Janeway Costume Relic Card!
EVERYTHING WE SHIP IS FULLY INSURED TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT AGAINST LOSS OR DAMAGE!
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ ALL OF OUR POLICIES LISTED BELOW FOR AN INFORMED AND PROBLEM FREE PURCHASE!
* NOTE: If this listing states "PRE-ORDER" in the availability above, this product has not yet released and will not ship immediately. A Pre-Order product is expected to release within the next 30 days, however there are sometimes manufacturer delays. Per policy, at your request we will grant a full refund for any product that has not released within 30 days of your purchase. Please contact us BEFORE posting negative response or opening a buyer dispute.
WHY PURCHASE FROM US?
- We are a brick and mortar retail store with full time business hours! That means we are a legal business entity with a state resale/tax license. We are NOT someone selling cards out of their basement for a quick profit, you can rely on us and rest assured that we will deliver the exact product that you purchased.
- We have been in this business for over 15 years! We know the business and we have the experience to make your purchases with us go smoothly.
- We pride ourselves in our professionalism and attention to customer service. Below you will find a LOT of information regarding all of our policies, this is to ensure that you have a positive buying experience from us by being fully informed.
- We are an authorized distributor for Rittenhouse Archive products and buy direct from my other manufacturers! This means that you get first class service and the lowest possible pricing for products made by these manufacturers! This also means that when you pre-order from us, you are GUARANTEED the product you purchased.
- We sell only top quality, top condition products - all singles and sets we sell are in mint/near mint condition unless otherwise noted.
With every sale we make, we remember that YOU keep US in business!
1) Shipping Costs: We charge actual USPS shipping rates based on the delivery address and weight of the package. Please use the shipping calculator to calculate the cost of shipping for this listing. There is also a small "handling" charge sometimes added in which covers the cost of the bubble mailer envelopes, foam peanuts, bubblewrap, boxes, top loaders, and any other supplies needed to safely ship your purchase to you.
2) Tracking: For domestic shipments (shipments to US addresses), the shipping cost provided by the shipping calculator includes the cost of Delivery Confirmation (for values under $200) or Signature Confirmation (values over $200). For international shipments, full tracking from our door to yours is only available if you select Priority Parcel as your shipping method; 1st Class and Flate Rate Priority mail options only include tracking that shows when we shipped it, see "Insurance" below for additional information.
3) Combined Shipping Discounts: We do combine shipping and the discount is applied automatically during checkout. Since we charge actual shipping based on the weight of the package, the calculator will add up the weight of every item in your order and then provide you with the shipping cost. If you would like to know what the shipping cost will be for several items, we can provide you with an estimate if you email us, but the amount provided by the automated shipping calculator (unless adjusted by us at the time of invoice) supercedes any estimates provided by phone or email.
4) Insurance: For domestic shipments (shipments to US addresses), insurance is generally optional. For some unique items or high value items, the cost of insurance will already be added into the shipping costs provided by the shipping calculator. If you would like your item insured, please contact us and we will adjust your invoice. For interational shipments, insurance is required regardless of value and is already added in to the shipping cost provided by the shipping calculator. Insurance protects both you and us from lost or damaged packages. The only exception to this policy is shipments that are fully trackable (Priority Parcel), in which case they are not insured. PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO FILING A NON-RECEIPT CLAIM THROUGH OR PAYPAL!
5) Packaging: The way your order is packaged is based on the shipping method you chose during checkout. In general, listed below is a description of how your order will be shipped based on which method you choose:
1st Class: Your order will ship in a padded bubble envelope with the singles secured in penny sleeves, top loaders, and team bags. Small sets will generally be in one team bag sandwhiched between two top loaders. Larger sets will not have any top loaders and be divided up into seperate team bags. Please note that this is the slowest shipping method and for international customers, can take up to 30 days to arrive.
Priority Flat Rate Box: Your order will ship inside of a small box, with or without peanuts depending on how much space is available inside the box after putting your item(s) in it.
Priority Flat Rate Envelope: Your order will ship inside of a paper envelope with no additional packaging. This is a highly economical way to ship a pair of sealed boxes but please note, your box(es) will very likely be crushed during transit to you. The cards inside will be safe, but the boxes themselves will not arrive in perfect condition. Selecting this method for shipment is at your own risk!
Priority Parcel: This is the best and most recommended shipping method. Your order will be packed inside of a sturdy box with plenty of peanuts around it to protect the item(s). This is also a very fast shipping method and the best shipping method for international customers as its fast (usually arriving in under 10 days) and has full tracking to your door so you know where the package is.
6) Customs Fees: For international shipments, we mark the customs forms as "Gifts" and we mark the full value of the order (purchase price + shipping cost). This is non-negotiable and per policy, we are not responsible for any import taxes you incure to receive the shipment from us. Please be aware of your country's import laws prior to purchasing from us. We mark the full value for insurance purposes and if your package is lost or damaged, we are able to recover the full amount (including the shipping costs) from our insurance provider.
7) Payment Terms: We ask that you please pay within 7 days of your invoice. If not paid within 7 days, we generally send out a payment reminder and if the item is left unpaid when it becomes eligible for a final value fee credit, your order will be. If for some reason you need additional time to pay, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
8) Return Policy: Due to the nature of collectibles, we accept returns for sealed products only (which of course must be in their original, sealed, undamaged condition). We do not accept returns on singles or sets due to the fact that some unscrupulous buyers will switch out higher quality/condition cards for lower quality/condition cards. If you request a return/cancellation before your order ships, we will cancel the order for you and refund your payment. If we accept an item for return, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, the return shipping charges (unless we made an error, in which case we will cover the shipping charges),anda 20% restocking fee. The remaining balance of the purchase price will be refunded upon the safe return of the product.
9) Item Condition: In general, all items we sell are in mint/near mint condition and any exception to that will be clearly noted in the listing description. By "mint" or "near mint" condition we are referring to the condition of the actual card (i.e. free of dents, dings, scratches, or other defects caused by mishandling). We are NOT referring to printer defects such as offset images, hand-signed autographs that run off the edge of the card, poor quality signatures, or any other similar issue that occured at the factory/printer. If you receive a card that you believe is in less then advertised condition, we will replace it with another upon the return of the original card sent after verifying that the damage was caused during shipment and not by mishandling after you received the card. If the quality (i.e. signature, off centered printing, etc) of the card is less then you expected, we ask that you contact the manufacturer for replacement as they are the ones responsible for that type of defect. PLEASE NOTE THAT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ANY IMAGES SHOWN ARE STOCK PHOTOS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CARD/ITEM FOR SALE AND NOT AN IMAGE OF THE ACTUAL CARD YOU WILL RECIEVE.
10) Item Availability: Unless otherwise noted, all items we sell are in stock and available for immediate shipment. The common exception to that is PRE-SALE items, which will be clearly noted in the description above. These items have not yet released from the manufacturer and therefore are not available for immediate shipment. When possible, we include the release date in the description above, but in general these items are expected to be released within 30 days of your purchase. Per policy, if we cannot ship your item within 30 days of purchase, simply contact us and request to cancel your order and we will refund your payment and cancel your order.
At the beginning, we specialized in only selling Decipher's Star Trek Customizable Card Game, eventually expanding to the Star Wars CCG and later the Lord of the Rings TCG. In 2006, we added Star Trek trading card products by Rittenhouse Archives to our catalog.
We continued to grow and expanded our catalog to ALL of Rittenhouse Archives products, becoming an authorized distributor for that company. Finally in 2011 we opened a brick and mortar retail location in Wind Gap PA (Northern end of the Lehigh Valley). We keep most of the current Rittenhouse products in stock in the form of sealed packs, boxes, singles, and sets. We have also begun stocking Magic The Gathering by Wizards of the Coast and Topps sports and entertainment products.
We price the products we sell as competitively as possible. If you find a better price somewhere else, please email us for a quote and we will try and beat their price to get your business! While we carry most sealed products, we also specialize in the sales of mini and master sets, so if there is an upcoming release that you want, please email us for a quote.
Our business model revolves around customer service and we try to provide the best buying experience possible. Without your satisfaction and repeat business, we would not still be in business! Before you buy from the guy who just opened his store last week, try a trusted company who's been in business for over 13 years!