'the Sun' Page 3 Playing Cards
This item has been shown 0 times.
'the Sun' Page 3 Playing Cards:
Brand New 'The Sun' Page 3 Playing Cards
Diamonds - Models from the Seventies, Clubs - Models from the Eighties, Spades - Models from the Nineties and Hearts - Models from the Noughties
We will always endeavour to dispatch your purchase within 24 hours of receipt of cleared payment. Normal postage time is about 2 to 4 working days to receive the purchased item in the UK. Please exclude weekends and holidays on all the above times. All of our products are in stock; therefore there are no delays in posting. Please ensure that your e-mail address and other registered details are current and correct we use this information to send your item and communicate with you. It is the buyer’s responsibility should the incorrect information lead to items going missing in transit.
Payments made throughPayPalare welcome.
PayPal payment ensures quick delivery of the merchandise since payment is cleared
offersontheweb offers a 30 day money back guarantee on allunusedpurchases. Simply return the purchased item within 30 days for a refund, which will exclude the initial postage.
offersontheweb will not refund the return postage cost.
Steps for requesting a refund or to return an item:
- Contact offersontheweb to obtain a returns number, items will not be accepted without one. Write the returns number on the outside of the package.
- Return the merchandise within a 30 days time frame, any item sent and stamped at the Post Office after the 30-day period will be refused. Please e-mail offersontheweb when returning the item so we are aware of it being in transit.
- Include the item and all accessories and packaging in the original (unused) condition which includes the tags still being attached to the product, i.e. goods and packaging should be in the same condition as when they were dispatched.
- Insure the package and have a tracking number or proof of postage for it.Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
- Goods returned damaged for a refund will be rejected and a charge to send it back to you will be made, rejected items will be held until this payment is made, or disposed of after 3 months if not