Traditionally styled outfits in powder blue cotton velvet for your Christmas portraits, you saw these in the Wooden Soldier catalog. Waisted dress has venice lace collar and sleeves, sash tie in back, mid-calf in length; generous hem. Retail $129. Imported; machine wash or dry clean; by Therese the children's collection. These are cut generously. Matching brother outfits in our store on selected sizes. Matching headband available, $10.
Measurements for length is shoulder to hem, sleeve is top of sleeve to wrist
For matching sibling outfits, visit "Amazing Grace Boutique" type VELVET into our store search box!
Terms of Sale
1. The delivery estimates are inserted by , (Not the seller) and are unrealistic. Packages seem to take a minimum of 4-5 postal days for delivery, please consider this in your event planning/buying.
2. We discount shipping for multiple clothing purchases paid together, please request a combined invoice BEFORE you pay; this is YOUR responsibility. We reserve the right to relist the item if not paid within 5 days.
3. Items that ship free, (or have shipping refunded due to a purchase-with-purchase shipping promotion), but may be returned/exchanged, will have restocking fees deducted from the refund/exchange, so please read the listing carefully; in the case of any return, TAGS must remain attached to the garment, no exceptions. It seems like we shouldn't have to ask, but please DO NOT TRY CLOTHING on your children while they are eating or drinking. Stained (damaged) or laundered clothing may NOT returned.
4. You will get shipping information ONLY if your email on file is current/active; please check your spam/junk filters if you don't hear from us because we DO send confirmation emails.
5. Shipping quotes are continental USA. Military APO/FPO and international buyers, please email us for shipping quotes, schedules, and restrictions before offerding/buying because not every garment is available for international shipping. Import duties are not included in the item cost or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.