Thompson/center Arms T/c Bore Brush .54 Caliber 10-32 Threads, One Md: 35009504
This item has been shown 50 times.
Thompson/center Arms T/c Bore Brush .54 Caliber 10-32 Threads, One Md: 35009504:
Thompson/Center Arms T/C Bore Brush .54 Caliber 10-32 Threads, One Md: 35009504
Note: We use stock photos from the manufacturer. Please read the item description for details.
Contact us if you have any questions.
T/C Bore Brush .54 Caliber 10-32 Threads, One Md: 35009504Use for scrubbing out lead deposits. Thread: 10-32 Fits muzzleloading cleaning rods
Manufacturer: Thompson/Center Arms
Model Number: 35009504
Why Buy From Wholesale Hunter?
Superior Products: The items we sell are new and in their original packaging from the manufacturer.
Proven Track Record: We have been selling on since April of 1998.
Real Business: You can call us and speak to a live person.Return Information
For a more prompt exchange/refund, please keep your invoice!
All merchandise returned for an exchange / refund, must meet the following conditions:
- Returned within (14) days of the customer receiving the product. (This can be extended for special circumstances.)
- Returned in original packaging.
- Returned to us in re-sellable condition.
- Copy of invoice enclosed with merchandise.
- Enclose a brief letter of explanation for the reason of item return.
- You must contact us for a RMA (Return Merchant Authorization) number and write the number on the outside of the shipping box (do not write on the item's packaging).
- You must return the goods to the warehouse(s) specified in the RMA and it is the customer's responsibility to verify the correct return address before sending goods back. Any good shipped to the incorrect location will incur additional shipping charges. We are not responsible for any goods returned to the wrong address.
Merchandise returned for a refund is subject to a 15% restock fee and all shipping charges.
There is a minimum restocking fee of $5.00. Shipping charges are not refundable. If you return an item for a refund that had free shipping, a normal shipping charge will be deducted from the refund.
- AIR PISTOLS, AIR RIFLES AND ANY OTHER TYPE OF AIR GUN
- SCOPES, if they have been mounted
- LEOPOLD OPTICS
- Other optics if the SEAL has been BROKEN
- Items manufactured by CAS Hanwei
- Floor Safes
- SWIM WEAR
- SAFETY GEAR including harnesses, helmets, and ropes
- Tree stands of any kind
- Bows and Crossbows
- First Aid items
Please contact us if you have any questions concerning an exchange / refund.
If the merchandise you receive is defective, please call our customer service department for instructions.Item Condition and Packaging Items will only be accepted for return if the item and its packaging are in new, unopened and unused condition. This includes blister packs and shrink wrapping that an item may come needs to be uncut and / or unaltered. Note: Certain manufactures, like Leupold, will not allow us to take items back that the blister pack and or shrink wrapping have been opened.
In cases that we are unable to take an item back, you will need to contact the original manufacturer for warranty work / repairs.Shipping Information Shipping Time FrameMost orders ship in 1-2 business days from the time payment is processed. Insurance is IncludedFor your protection, all items are shipped with insurance. If you receive an item and it was damaged in shipment, you are covered. No PO AddressesWe do not ship to PO Addresses. If you place an order with a PO Address, your order may be canceled and refunded. No Freight ForwardersWe do not ship to freight forwarders. If we discover an order with a Freight Forwarder address, your order may be canceled and refunded. No International Shipping We only ship to the lower 48 stated within the United States (Excludes: Alaska/Hawai).
We do not ship Internationally. This includes APO, FPO, Guam, or Puerto Rico.
We do not ship to freight forwarders.
We do not accept international payments.
Requests to ship to places outside of the 48 US states will be ignored. Payment Information No International Paypal Payments will be Accepted. No Exceptions.
Preferred Method of Payment: PayPalYou can pay via PayPal using 's checkout.
Note: PayPal accepts credit cards
8:00AM to 6:00PM CST Monday - Friday
9:00AM to 5:00PM CST Saturday
Dispute Resolution If a dispute arises between you and us, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. We strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by sending an email to us. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation. Choice of Law and Forum This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Elmore County Alabama and shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Alabama without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against us must be resolved by a court located in Elmore County Alabama, except as otherwise agreed by the parties. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Elmore County Alabama for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. OAA sets the sum of $1,500.00 as liquidated damages for breach of this agreement above a reasonable attorney's fee.
- Improperly Filed Claims. All claims you bring against us must be resolved in accordance with this Dispute Resolution Section. All claims filed or brought contrary to this Dispute Resolution Section shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to the Dispute Resolution Section, we may recover attorneys' fees and costs, provided that we notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.