Tonner 14" Dru, Betsy Mccall's Friend Wearing The Candy Cool Outfit---minty For SaleI couldn't find this Sitting Pretty Dru in the Tonner catalogs so I'm not sure who she was originally. She is not the doll that came in the Candy Cool outfit but it looks great on her.
- Thick, curled hair with a center part. No part down the back so I don't think she had pigtails
- watermelon smile & big, brown inset eyes
- bendy knees so she can sit like a lady
- Sherbet striped knit sweater with snaps down the back
- Melon corduroy skirt with candy-heart appliques
- mint colored tights
- black "velvet" shoes
- no box or tags but I'll pack her with care
Poor Dru was on the same shelf as Ann Estelle (listed in another sale) so has been waiting for years to get some attention. Now's your chance!
Thanks for looking at my stuff! Please check out the other listings, too!
- I happily combine shipping! I will refund any shipping over-charges over $1
- I will ship internationally.
- We have lazy dogs & cats who are much too busy to play with dolls but a stray hair may be found on one of my items.
- We don't smoke but we do, on occasion, drink. We have children...
is due within 24 hours of the end of the sale so I can ship QUICKLY.
If that won't work for you, please contact me before you offer.
- All items are shipped Priority Mail with a tracking number.
This item has been shown 0 times.