Topcon Rl-h4c Self-leveling Rotary Laser Level 57177, Ls-80l Receiver 2 Day Air
This item has been shown 40316 times.
Topcon Rl-h4c Self-leveling Rotary Laser Level 57177, Ls-80l Receiver 2 Day Air:
Powered by Frooition.com Topcon RL-H4C Self-Leveling Rotary Laser Level 57177, LS-80L Receiver Ships Free PRODUCT DETAILS Item Description You are looking at a Quality,Brand New, IN BOX, Topcon RL-H4C Self Leveling, Horizontal, Slope Function, Long Range, Rotating Laser Level with LS-80L Receiver,Alkaline Battery kit (57177)Item Includes
- RL-H4C Laser
- LS-80L Sensor
- Holder 6 Rod Clamp
- Alkaline batteries
- AA Batteries for Receiver
- Hard Shell Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Manufacturer's5 Year Warranty!
Topcon's NEW RL-H4C auto-leveling laser combines precision, versatility and value in one job site tough package. Its super-fast self-leveling motors are accurate to +/-10 arc seconds meaning whether you are checking grade or setting batter boards you are going to be accurate the first time. Its high-power 2.4m diode means you have a 2,600ft. (800m) diameter working radius making it a great reference for machine mounted receivers. The 635nm visible beam means it can even be used for interior alignment applications from setting piers and decking, to wall and even cabinet alignment. All of these features plus optional dry, rechargeable battery operation makes the RL-H4C more than twice the laser offered by anyone else.
RL-H4C features include:
- Simple, intuitive manual slope match capability with automatic cross axis self-leveling
- Fast, automatic self-leveling
- Ruggedized construction with dual handles and IP66 water-resistant housing
- NEW LS-80L Long-Distance laser sensor
- Up to 100 hours of production from dry or rechargeable batteries
- Automatic height of instrument alert (HI alert)
- Optimally focused beam provides long 2,600ft. (800m) operating radius
- Machine control compatible
- 10 arc second accuracy
- 635nm visible red beam laser diode
- Universal rod clamp for LS series sensor
- New ruggedized carrying case that fits standard package plus extra LS sensor and LS-B10 machine mounted laser sensor.
5-year WarrantyAll RL-H4C lasers are covered by Topcons 5-year guarantee against defects in parts and/or workmanship for a period of 5 years. Topcon understands the demands you put on your professional equipment. Every investment you make in an instrument has to offer maximum productivity. That’s why we provide our 5-year guarantee. Our proven reliability and exemplary customer service gives you the assurance and confidence that Topcon products will work for you today, every day…; and in the future.Once you see the RL-H4C for yourself, you'll know right away it's the best value in general construction/slope lasers today. With impressive Topcon technology and an affordable price, you'll definitely want to put it to work for you! For a limited Time: 5 year Topcon Guarantee”
The new self-leveling rotating laser from Topcon Positioning System (TPS) – RL-H4C – sets a new industry standard for general construction lasers.u201cAll components are newly designed to offer the users the maximum performance at an affordable price,” said Tony Vanneman, TPS construction product marketing manager. u201cThe RL-H4C is an addition to the popular RL-H series of rotating lasers, satisfying the increased demands for job site durability, range, accuracy, versatility and cost-effectiveness.”
In combination with the new laser sensor LS-80L, the RL-H4C dramatically increased the operating range to 800 meters (more than 2,620 feet) in diameter, which is more than a 100 percent increase over previous models, and is the longest range for its price level,” Vanneman said.
In addition to the superior cost-performance ratio, the RL-H4C has a number of industry-leading features:
- 110 arc-seconds horizontal accuracy
- 15 degrees self-leveling range
- Longest battery life in its class – 100 hours with four D/LR20 alkaline batteries, 60 hours with Ni-MH rechargeable battery; also can operate with AC power
- On-the-fly battery recharging
- Single-axis manual slope capability for grade-matching setting
- IP66 protection against dust and water
- Large dual handles for easy carrying and set up
AccuracyHorizontal u00b1uff11uff10u2033Self-leveling RangeHorizontal u00b1uff15u00b0Working Area(diameter)2,600 ft,.800uff4dRotation Speed uff08R.P.M.uff09600r.p.m.Light SourceVisible laseruff1a635nmLaser Power2.4mWLaser ClassLaser safety CDRH(FDA) u2162a JIS/IEC 3RWater proof/ dust-resistantIP66Operating time4D-CELL Alkaline manganese dry batteryOperating temperature-40F uff5e 122u00b0F (-20u2103uff5e+50u2103)Size177(L) 195.6(W) 216.5 (H)
More Items!View more great items
Shop Our Top Selling Brands