Towle 1973 Sterling Silver 3 French Hens Ornament ~ 26 Grams ~ 14-b457
This item has been shown 0 times.
Towle 1973 Sterling Silver 3 French Hens Ornament ~ 26 Grams ~ 14-b457:
Towle 1973 Sterling Silver 3 French Hens Ornament ~ 26 grams ~ 14-B457
Towle 1973 Sterling Silver 3 French Hens Ornament ~ In good pre-owned condition with some surface wear and patina (See pics for detail)
- Measures: 2.27" x 2.84" (W x L)
- Stamped: Towle/Sterling/1973
- Weight: 26 grams
Our photos always depict the actual item(s) you are buying!
(14-B457) 081613 (R)
We accept all forms of payment through PayPal.
- Payment is required within 30 days of purchase.
- A non-payment dispute will be opened if full payment is not received after 32 days of purchase.
Qcggoods Combines Lots To Save You Money!!!
Shipping is at USPS Cost plus a flat $3.00 handling fee per shipment / combined carton.
- If you are purchasing more than one item please request a combined invoice after you are completely done shopping.
- Package will be shipped within 1 Business Day after full payment is received. Our office is open Monday through Friday.
- Domestic buyers: We ship within one business day of receiving payment. We do not ship on holidays and weekends.
- International buyers: We ship within three business days of receiving payment. Please be aware, based on customs and other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, your item may take up to 30-60 business days to arrive. For your protection all jewelry is carefully packaged.
Terms of Sale
- Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
- We offer a Hassle Free Return Policy. We know that buying on the internet can be a concern, so we accept returns for any item, for any reason (within 14 days) after you receive the item. No questions asked! Just return the item in it's original condition for a full refund of the purchase price.
- Please contact us before leaving us less than positive response if you have any concerns regarding your purchase.
- We stand above the competition by providing our customers with 3 basic principles: exceptional service, quality products, and unparalled customer support.
- The owner has been in the industry for over 45 years and has been able to build many strong relationships with our vendors all across the United States. He travels throughout the country hand selecting only the best of the best when it comes to our wide range of modern, vintage and antique jewelry, watches and collectibles. This means that you will always come to find new, exciting, one of a kind pieces every single day.
- Our mission is to build connections that last and to become your single vendor solution. Maintaining our dedication to our 3 basic principles, we will continue to refine our quality, expand our capabilities, and elevate our superior level of customer support we now provide to heighten the standard of excellence we have set forth in the industry.
- We are happy to answer all inquiries though we our unable to repond during the weekend as our office is open Monday through Friday
- All questions, combined invoices, and returns will be addressed within 24 business hours Monday through Friday.
For immediate assistance please call:
- 1-216-362-6444 and ask for Nick or Kate in