Train Horn Kit Air Horns For Car Or Truck 110 Psi Comp
This item has been shown times.
Train Horn Kit Air Horns For Car Or Truck 110 Psi Comp:
Train Horn Kit Air Horns for Car or Truck 110 PSI Comp Click Thumbnails to Enlarge Product Description Get the sound of a locomotive train horn on your own personal vehicle! We've replicated the deep rumbling tri-tone sound of a freight train air horn and made a compact version to fit in almost any truck or SUV.
KIT INCLUDES: Three Chrome Train Horn Trumpets w/ Electronic Solenoid; All-in-one Air Compressor & Tank System (includes air outlet compression fitting and drain plug); Pressure Switch, Pressure Gauge & Air Fittings Pre-Installed; 12 ft Air Tubing; Horn Button, Mounting Hardware & Instructions
SPECIAL NOTES: This compressor must be mounted upright in a clean and dry location. Full Description Extremely loud train horn kit complete with a compressor and tank combo unit, air solenoid, air line and fittings.
Why Our Air Horn Systems Are Better
- Three Chrome Train Horn Trumpets w/ Electronic Solenoid
- All-in-one Air Compressor & Tank System (includes air outlet compression fitting and drain plug)
- Pressure Switch, Pressure Gauge & Air Fittings Pre-Installed
- 12 ft Air Tubing
WARNING: The compressor in this kit must be mounted upright, in a clean & dry location
If you would like this same horn with a sealed air system that you can mount on the outside of your vehicle at any angle, check out the kits below:
- This horn with a sealed 120 PSI air system
- This horn with a sealed 150 PSI air system
Get the sound of a real locomotive train horn on your own personal vehicle! We've replicated the deep rumbling tri-tone sound of a freight train air horn and made a compact version to fit in almost any truck or SUV. The horn is all metal and has a sparkling chrome finish. Sound output can reach 150+ db. This horn has extra wide bells for an authentic sound that will have people wondering where the railroad crossing is.Air Horn Specifications:
- Trumpet 1 Dimensions: 13"L x 6.25"W x 6.25"H
- Trumpet 1 Dimensions: 15"L x 6.25"W x 6.25"H
- Trumpet 2 Dimensions: 17"L x 6.25"W x 6.25"H
- Trumpets Bell Width: 6"
- DB output: 153.7 db
- Construction: Chrome plated zinc alloy
- SOUND CLIP
Our specialized compressor kits will make your horns really sing. All of our compressor systems come complete with a 12 volt compressor, air tank, pressure switch and mounting hardware. These compressor kits are built for performance and easy installation.
- One-piece tank compressor system
- Dimensions: 15.75" L x 5.25" W x 6.75" H
- Max Working Pressure: 110 PSI
- Tank Capacity: 3 liters
- Pressure Switch Settings: 85 PSI on, 105 PSI off
- Duty Cycle: 15%
- CFM @ 0 PSI: 1.17
- Amp Draw: 17
- Thermal Protection: Yes
**Warning! This compressor must be mounted upright in a clean and dry location.**
Doing the Install Yourself?
We recommend using this Wiring/Installation kit. It includes all the pieces and parts you need to hook up your air compressor correctly.
Most air horns being sold online come with undersized solenoid valves. That saves money, but it also limits the performance of the horn. There are two problems with undersized valves:
- They will not open under high pressure. Many sellers advertise db ratings based on 150 psi output. The problem is that the undersized valves will not operate for extended periods of time (if at all) at 150 psi. They are designed for use at 110 psi or under.
- They limit the air flow to the horns. Published db rating for horns are also based on maximum air flow. Undersized valves limit the air flow and will cause the horns to under-perform
Our valves are bigger, beefier and better. They will perform smoothly and reliably at pressures up to 160 psi and allow up to 25% greater air flow. The bottom line: Our horns are louder and more reliable!Not quite what you're looking for? Click the
"Product Comparison Table" tab below to see similar products in this category Shipping Information
- We will attempt to ship your item within 1 business day after payment has been received.
- For all items with free shipping, we may use any of the following carriers at our option: Fedex, Fedex Smartpost, USPS Parcel Post, USPS Priority Mail, USPS First Class Mail. For international shipments we use USPS or Fedex International. We do NOT use Fedex Ground for shipments to Canada.
- Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. These fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- This item is not eligible for pickup.
- Items shipped outside the Continental US may be subject to additional shipping charges. Please email for a shipping quote prior to purchase
- Items shipped internationally are shipped USPS International Priority Mail or Fedex International Economy AT OUR DISCRETION. Fedex International Economy does not charge brokerage fees – international buyers will pay the same duties/taxes as USPS shipments. We do not use Fedex Ground for international shipments.
- If an international item does not meet size restrictions, it will be shipped Air Parcel Post.
- Your tracking number will be emailed to you once we've processed the shipment. Sometimes these notifications are identified as Spam by email programs. If you have not received your tracking number within one business day of your purchase, please check your Spam or Junk E-mail folder.
Remote Starters & Alarms – The remote starters & alarms we offer all carry a limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer. Physical damage or damage due to improper installation will void the manufacturer's warranty. Within the first year you can contact us for warranty issues. The product must be returned to us at the customer's expense in order for us to perform warranty service. After the first year, warranty issues must be handled directly through the manufacturer. The manufacturer will require a receipt from the original purchase. Product specific warranty information will be included with the product packaging.
Linear Actuators – Linear actuator carry a "No DOA" warranty. Each actuator is QC tested before it leaves our facility. If you receive a defective actuator, you must contact us within 30 days of receipt. Actuators that are damaged due to improper installation, overloading or running over the duty cycle will not be covered under warranty.
All Other Items – All other items carry a 1 year limited warranty either through MyPushcart or the product's manufacturer. The product is warranted to the end user, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the provided date of purchase, to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover abuse, operation in a manner inconsistent with the product's design, or damage resulting from exposure to the elements. If the defect is considered "under warranty", MyPushcart will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge to the original purchaser. MyPushcart is not liable for any installation charges, loss or damage of any kind incurred in the replacement, repair of any warranted product.Return Policy
MyPushcart is family owned and operated, and we care about our customers, before and after the sale! We proudly stand behind every product we sell.
You can reach us at 520-572-2220 M-F, 9 am - 5 pm Arizona time. Please note that Arizona does not observe daylight savings. We have plenty of daylight, and sunshine to spare, which puts us in a good mood and makes us easy to work with!
For returns of unused, uninstalled products in new condition, contact us through within 30 days of your purchase; we will be happy to refund your purchase in full, no restocking fee! Return must be new, and in the original packaging, including everything that shipped.
Buyer pays return shipping. will notify us of your request and we will issue a return authorization number.
If you are having any trouble with the performance of your product, or you believe you received the wrong item, or you feel you are missing parts of your item, we ask that you contact us first by calling our tech support.
Automotive electronics such as alarms, remote starts, keyless entries and compressors which have been installed (or for which installation has been attempted) may not be returned for refunds. We will exchange any unit which is found to be defective, but you must contact our tech support first. If you feel you have a special case, call us! We are friendly and easy to work with. 520-572-2220. M-F, 9 am - 5 pm Arizona time.
For errors in shipping, or items determined through MyPushcart tech support to be defective, MyPushcart will pay return shipping.