Tribolube-16 Space Age Synthetic Lubricant Mil-g27617d 8-oz. Tube New Old Stock For Sale
Tribolube-16 Space Age Synthetic Lubricant MIL-G27617D 8-oz. Tube Old StockClick to Enlarge
Space Age Synthetic Grease Lubricant
8 oz. Tube
Synthetic Multipurpose Grease
for Harsh Environments
Unused - Old Stock
Pickup by Appointment
Free Shipping & Handling for 50 States
All Other Address Please email Complete
Ship to Address for Exact Shipping Costs.
Description from ManufacturerSpecifications
- Manufacturer – Aerospace Lubricants, Inc.
- Product – Tribolube-16
- Item # PC16-9558
- NSN 9150-00-961-8995
- 8-oz. Tube
- Uses – Multipurpose Synthetic Grease
- Service Characteristics are
- 450.0 Degree Fahrenheit Minimum Dropping Point
- -30.0 to 4000.0 Deg. F. Effective Temp. Range Rating
- White, Odorless
- Refer to Spec sheet for additional specification details (PDF)
- Refer to MSDS sheet for health and safety details (PDF)
- Retail List - $110.00
- Tribolube-16 Grease – suitable in applications including small and large diameter ball, roller, needle, and plain bearings, electrical contacts, threads, valves, gears, contacts, splines, ball screws, and screw actuators. It is compatible with most elastomers and plastic seals, gaskets and O-rings.
- Tribolube-16 is a wide temperature range grease - especially useful in vacuum and other systems where non-reactivity with chemicals, strong acids and oxidizers, fuels, and solvents is required. Although this lubricant is very inert, newly exposed rubbing surfaces of aluminum and magnesium may react with the greases under certain conditions.
- Performance - Synthetic oil and grease lubricants have replaced petroleum lubricants in applications that exceed their Environmental, operational, or service life limitations by reducing component failure, repair costs, warranty costs, down time, and increased service life.
- Wide Range Operating Conditions – the demand for lubricant stability over increasingly wider ranges of operating conditions exceeding the capability of petroleum lubricants is making synthetics mandatory in many OEM applications.
- Wide Range of Operating Temperature - synthetic lubricants have a much wider operating temperature range and are more thermally and oxidatively stable than lubricants made from petroleum-based fluids.
- Low/High Temperature Performance - at very low temperatures, synthetic lubricants have good low temperature viscosity and fluidity characteristics down to as low as - 140ºF, and are still capable of operating at temperatures as high as 600ºF without melting compared to petroleum based lubricants upper temperature limit of 250oF.
- Thermal/Oxidative Stability – the thermal and oxidative stability of synthetics often makes them the only alternative for very cold, extremely hot, sealed for life applications, or harsh operating Environments. Compared to petroleum-based lubricants subject to strong oxidizing chemicals deteriorate and breakdown easily, especially at high temperatures.
- Eliminate Dirt, Dust and Contaminants – synthetic man-made lubricants do not attract dust, dirt or contaminants like petroleum-based lubricants. Thus eliminating dust particles that can be abrasive and damage parts and machinery causing machine down time for cleaning and re-lubrication. Wear of moving parts can thus be reduced in dusty Environments.
- Load and Wear Performance – synthetic lubricants provide increased wear protection over petroleum-based lubricants due to better viscosity-temperature properties.
- Cost Savings – reduced maintenance costs for manpower and replacement parts, and reduced downtime with associated production loss, make synthetic lubricants cost effective in most Synthetic Lubricating Greases are specially formulated to function in applications or Environmental conditions where standard "general purpose" lubricants will not perform or will perform only marginally. Outperform conventional lubricants under conditions such as hard vacuums, low and high operating temperatures, oxidizing Environments, high rotating speeds, extremely high load conditions, applications where little wear can be tolerated, high radiation levels, extremely corrosive Environments, and where long life is mandated.
Descriptions are Intended Only as a Guide
and Their Accuracy Should be Checked with the Manufacturer.
Click here to view other surplussammy sales
Any Questions Please
(804) 932-8557 Office
(804) 514-3295 Mobile
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PAYMENT ACCEPTED: For immediate shipping use PayPal. We DO NOT ship COD. Payment is due within 7 days of close of sale or buyer may forfeit rights to purchase item. Virginia Residents please add 5% Sales Tax.
SHIPPING & INSURANCE: Buyer pays all Shipping, Handling, and Insurance charges from Richmond, VA 23224 or specified shipping stated in sale listing. Seller will make prepaid shipping arrangements and ship within 1-3 days of cleared funds.
SMALL ITEMS: Under 150 pounds and physically small enough items are shipped prepaid FedEx Ground within 1-3 days of cleared funds with insurance for the 48 lower states. All shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are sent prepaid US Postal Service unless other arrangements are requested and paid for. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
LARGE ITEMS: Over 150 pounds or physically to large for FedEx Ground are shipped out of Richmond, VA 23224 by Common Carrier (Roadway, R&L, etc.)
Common Carrier shipping is tailgate delivery.
Common Carriers charge extra to unload, move items inside your building, and delivery to all residential addresses.
This means you must have the equipment and ability to unload from the end of the truck and put your purchase where you want it.
To avoid residential delivery charges we must ship to a business address in a commercial neighborhood. This can be your friend's business or your work address in care of you.
If you request additional delivery services from the Common Carrier, after we ship, the Common Carrier will bill you directly for the services you request.
EXPORT REQUIREMENTS: Seller is happy to work with all Buyers from around the world. Seller is not required to ship to any countries it is not legal to export from the USA. All sales illegal to export will be canceled and re-listed. All Buyers requesting items shipped from the USA are required to provide a Freight Forwarding Agent in the USA. Buyer is responsible for the cost of obtaining all Export Licenses, Freight Forwarding Agent Fees, Shipping Fees, Crating and Packing Fees, Export/Import Duties, etc. Seller will not provide any false or miss-leading information on any documentation to facilitate exporting and or to reduce/eliminate Buyer's Import/Export Duties and or fees.
response: We post positive response for all Buyers once they have posted positive response for us and paid in a timely manner. We pride ourselves on our Products, Customer Service, and Shipping. We would appreciate your positive response.
WARRANTY: Property is sold "AS-IS".
Seller "Warranties Property and Condition is as Described"
Greenleaf & Associates, Ltd.
10155 Tunstall Road
New Kent, VA 23124
(804) 932-8557 office
(804) 514-3295 cell
1100 Jeff Davis Hwy
Richmond, VA 23224
This item has been shown times.
Tribolube-16 Space Age Synthetic Lubricant Mil-g27617d 8-oz. Tube New Old Stock: