Twin Slr Dslr Camera Bar For Stereo 3-d Photography
This item has been shown 2 times.
Twin Slr Dslr Camera Bar For Stereo 3-d Photography:
For the Active Stereo Photographer Twin Camera Bar for Stereo Photography
Heavy Duty - Very Well Built!
I have been looking for a good twin camera bar for a long time and finally I found it!
There are so many features in this bar that I don't know where to start... Some features I don't even know what they do. Here are some specifications:
Heavy duty bar, more suitable for SLR type cameras, digital, 35mm, even Medium Format.
Weight is 1 lb, 5 oz. Length 14 in x 2.5 in (at thickest part). Thickness: 1 inch at the center.
Maximum camera separation: 11 inches
Minimum camera separation: 5 1/2 inches
Other features: Bubble level, spring loaded levers to attach cameras firmly both 1/4 and 3/8 tripod support. Large wheel-type screw to fasten bar on tripod.
Here I am showing my twin Pentax camera attached to this bar:
I only have a small quantity of these in stock, so get yours while they are still available!
Shipping weight is 2 lbs
I welcome offers outside of the USA! - Half of my items leave the USA
Please see my other sales for similar items:
The fine print:
- Please use ' s checkout and go ahead with an electronic payment after the sale is over (please make one payment for combined purchases) or wait for me to send you an invoice. I would like to hear from you within 3 days from the day the invoice was issued. If you cannot pay within 3 days, or if you are waiting for other items to close, please let me know, otherwise I will file an "unpaid item case" with the 4th day.It is nothing personal, but I like things to move without delays.
- I acknowledge all paypal payments. Make sure that your paypal email is working and not going to a "Spam" folder.
- I use the US Postal Service or FedEx, I will ship anywhere in the world and I try to get you the lowest shipping rates. I will combine shipments too. For international customers, I am flexible in custom form declarations. Expect to receive an email from stamps.com to your paypal/ email when your package is shipped. This is a delivery confirmation and not tracking in most cases.
- If you have a problem with your purchase, please let me know as soon as possible (remember, I sell a lot of items on commission and I need to close these accounts). Contact me before leaving non-positive response (including neutral) or anything less than 5 star rating. I will do my best to resolve any problems.I accept returns for most of the items that I sell, but I can only refund the selling price, not shipping, unless if there is an error in the listing. I always leave positive response.
- I appreciate your business and I hope to see you back!
** DrT knows 3D **
I have been into photography and, specifically, stereo (3D) photography since 1988 and into the stereo photography business since 1994 and I have plenty of satisfied customers. I specialize in stereo education through books, lectures, videos, CDs, Stereo Realist camera repair, stereo viewer repair, stereo photography supplies, and commission sales of photographic items.I still shoot film (stereo slides) and have great fun doing so! Starting in 2009, I am also involved in digital stereo.
Meet DrT in person in one of these stereoscopic gatherings
Any stereo club meeting in Cleveland OH (first Tuesday of each month Sep-Jun. Contact me for details or visit our web site ohio3d.com)
Most National Stereoscopic Association (NSA) Conventions
Thank you for looking!