Under Counter Cash Cache Bank Note Notes Money Pos Point Of Sale Safe Box
This item has been shown 21524 times.
Under Counter Cash Cache Bank Note Notes Money Pos Point Of Sale Safe Box:
The ZZap S10
Latest 2017 model - Mounts underneath a countertop - Robust steel casing - 2 security locks
Easy connect and release to countertop
To store banknote(s) simply drop the banknotes into the slot then push the handle downwards
Stores approximately 400 banknotes. Also stores cheques, credit card vouchers, etc
2 security locks: 1 key for the countertop release, the other to access the banknotes
Robust steel casing
Why you'll love the S10?
The S10 securely and neatly stores your high value/excess banknotes within a steel casing, reducing the risk of robbery and internal theft at the point of sale. The S10 is a small investment designed to save you a lot of money in the future.
The S10 can be securely mounted out of sight below a countertop. To maximise security, the S10 uses 2 separate locks; 1 lock to connect/release to the countertop (for staff) and 1 lock to open the banknote storage (for management).What it does
- Can be securely mounted out of sight, under your countertop using the enclosed screws. Using the key you can quickly release the safe from the countertop for a safe & secure removal process to the safe deposit/office location.
- Simply drop one or more banknotes into the slot, press the handle downwards and the banknotes are stored. Once stored the banknotes can only be accessed using the key.
- The S10 has 2 security locks and includes 4 keys (2 spares). 1 key is used to connect/release the safe from the countertop (for staff); the other is used to access the banknote storage compartment (for management).
- The S10 casing is made of two layers of hardened steel.
- Stores approximately 400 banknotes (all currencies & denominations). Also stores cheques, credit card vouchers, etc.
- The banknotes are stored in a neat and orderly fashion within the safe.
- The S10 incorporates a jam-free mechanism that uses no plastic or electronic parts ensuring reliable operation.
- The S10 is compact and covert. Dimensions: 240 x 240 x 110 mm. Weight: 2.2 KG.
- Shops & retail
- Department stores
- Bureau de changes
- Fast food outlets
- Most places where banknotes are handled
Medium duty Heavy duty S10 S20 Specifications Comparison Stores Banknotes Banknotes & coins Mounting capability Mounts to the underside of a surface Mounts on top of a surface Casing Hardened steel Industrial-grade cold-rolled steel Lock type Security lock Industrial-grade lock Storage capacity Approx. 400 banknotes Approx. 500 banknotes Includes mounting bolts/screws Separate key for banknote storage Spare keys included Jam-free mechanism Cash box with carry handle & lock Net weight 2.2 KG 6.3 KG Dimensions (D x W x H) 240 x 110 x 240 mm 250 x 120 x 300 mm Customer reviews for this product Very pleased with purchase and quick delivery! Would recommend!! A++ User ID: js_group
UNDER COUNTER CASH CACHE BANK NOTE NOTES MONEY POS POINT OF SALE SAFE BOX (#150974661954) Great item, quick service, many thanks. 100% happy :o). User ID: theFlagworcester
UNDER COUNTER CASH CACHE BANK NOTE NOTES MONEY POS POINT OF SALE SAFE BOX (#150974661954) Best quality and fast dispatch. User ID: akmal120
UNDER COUNTER CASH CACHE BANK NOTE NOTES MONEY POS POINT OF SALE SAFE BOX (#150974661954) Superb every time. Thank you. User ID: funtime-planet
UNDER COUNTER CASH CACHE BANK NOTE NOTES MONEY POS POINT OF SALE SAFE BOX (#150974661954) Contact ZZap
If you would like any friendly advice choosing a ZZap product or if you have a general query, phone 0333 355 1219*
*Standard rates apply to mobiles and landlines
ZZap is redefining the cash handling industry with up to date, top of the range products at great value for money. ZZap prides itself on offering high quality products, which are built to last - for those that demand only the best.Our Guarantee
Our first priority is customer satisfaction. All our products come with a 12-month return-to-base warranty for parts & labour. In the event of a warranty claim; Buyer is responsible for P&P costs to the seller and the seller is responsible for P&P costs back to the customer.Payment
ZZap accepts PayPal and credit/debit cards. Please note credit/debit card payments can only be processed over the phone.Postage
UK deliveries: You have the option to choose either Royal Mail 9am (1 working day, arrives before 9am) or Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1 working day).
International deliveries: Click on the “Postage and payments” tab above to view the delivery details.Customer service numbers:
0333 355 1219