Us Fdc 1958 Minnesota Statehood 5 Official First Day Covers All Unaddressed |
This item has been shown 120 times.
Us Fdc 1958 Minnesota Statehood 5 Official First Day Covers All Unaddressed |:
This is a set of 5 first day covers - all unaddressed - of the stamp that celebrated the centennial of Minnesota's admission to the Union. Released on May 11, 1958 in St. Paul, the state capital, this 3-cent stamp is green and shows the forests and lakes of the state.
Of these 5 covers, three are cacheted with the state flower, emblem, and seals of the state; one is from the Statehood Centennial Commission, and one is by Artmaster.
The covers are all neat, fresh, and unaddressed.
Check the scans for details. Add $1.19 shipping in the US; see below or contact us for other countries.
We review each listing individually to determine shipping & handling charges considering the safest and most economical way to ship for both parties.
- Tracked International orders ship Global Shipping or registered mail (as stated in listing).
- There are situations when we advertise economy shipping and this will stand for most situations. However, to protect both parties, we have the right to require tracking in certain situations. This will result in a higher shipping fee.
- International Shipments: Parcels/packages will always ship Global. This will create duty/tariff charges if they apply and are the responsibility of the buyer. When an item is purchased with advertised Global Shipping terms, it cannot be changed.
- If you have questions please ask before you buy!
- Each of our listings state whether or not an item is returnable such as collections, lots and used supplies (albums, pages, etc.). Items offered with quantities that use a “file scan” are not returnable. If we ship the wrong item, or it’s misrepresented, we will make it right.
Regarding buyer’s remorse/mistakes:
- Buyer pays shipping charges in both directions, as well as a 20% restocking fee on unqualified returns. Please understand we are not an approval service.
- It is best to ask questions and know exactly what you’re buying first!