Us World War I Wwi Victory Medal With 5 Army Battle Clasps Bars Great Condition For Sale
US World War I WWI Victory Medal with 5 Army Battle Clasps Bars Great Condition
This United States Victory medal was awarded to any member of the US military who had served in the armed forces between the following dates, in the following locations:
- 6 April 1917 to 11 November 1918 for any military service.
- 12 November 1918, to 5 August 1919 for service in European Russia.
- 23 November 1918, to 1 April 1920 for service with the American Expeditionary Force Siberia.
Battle clasps, inscribed with a battle's name, were worn on the medal to denote participation in major ground conflicts.
This Victory Medal has the following battle clasps:
- Aisne-Marne (18 July to 6 August 1918)
- Champagne-Marne (15–18 July 1918)
- Meuse-Argonne (26 September to 11 November 1918)
- St. Mihiel (12–16 September 1918)
This medal is in excellent condition for it's age. It has original bronze patina, and the ribbon colors are still bright and vibrant. There is some wear at the top of the ribbon. Please view photos.
Paypal payments in US dollars only.Payment is expected within 3 days of end of sale.
NOTE: All international orders (except Canada) will be shipped USPS Express Mail with Delivery Confirmation WITHOUT EXCEPTION. Please check the shipping calculator for costs.Extra fees for duties/customs, etc. are not included and are solely the responsibility of the buyer. We will not falsify customs forms.
It is very important to us that we maintain our 100% response rating which translates to fast affordable shipping plus great communication and customer service.
Please let us know if there is a problem before leaving response and we will bend over backwards to rectify the situation and make it a pleasant experience for you.
This item has been shown 0 times.