Usb Eight Channel Relay Board For Automation - 12 V For SaleDenkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
USB Eight Channel Relay Board for Automation - 12 V
This is USB controlled relay board with 8 relays RAS-12-15 (each can handle 10A). You may use it for simple ON/OFF switching electrical devices - home lights, DC motors, solenodis and others. It may help you building projects like robotics and home automation. Each such relay board requires one USB port. The more USB ports you have the more Relay boards you may connect. You may use it with our software - DRM Software (universal software for all our relay boards) or control with simple commands from command line promt. If you are developer and need software example, please look at this link or contact with us.
- 8 SPDT Relays RAS-12-15. Datasheet - here
- Relay specification - 12V / 30mA, 15A/24VDC (120VAC), 10A/250VAC
- Power Supply - 12 VDC
- Current consumption - 300 mA
- FT245RL. Datasheet - here
- Leds: Relays, Power, USB
- Size - 106mm / 78mm / 16mm
- PCB parameters : FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metallized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask / Extra PCB openings for better voltage isolation / Doubled PCB tracks for better voltage isolation
- Supported by DRM software (Windows 32/64 and Linux 32)
- Supported by Denkovi Relay Command Line Tool (Windows 32/64 and Linux 32) - New
- Software examples: VB6, BCB6, Java, .NET 2010 Express, LabVIEW Please contact with us for download.
- Product code: DAE-CB/Ro8/12V-USB
- 1 x USB Eight Channel Relay Board, 12V
- DRM Software - Denkovi Relay Manager Software. CD is not included in the package but the software is available for download from this link
- USB 8 Relay Manager - Relay Manager and Timer from Denkovi for USB Eight Channel Relay Board. CD is not included in the package but the software is available for download from this link -USB8RelayManager.exe
- Denkovi JExtraPack - Three Java applications for USB Eight Channel Relay Board. CD is not included in the package but the software is available for download from this link -DenkoviJExtraPack.exe
Each such board is shown as separate virtual com port (VCP) on your PC. The relay board outputs are controlled by FT245RL. It has 8 bit data output register. When data is sent to the register the outputs are set. Be sure "Synchronous Bit-Bang Mode" is selected! Also the baudrate must be set with high value - 921600 (to avoid the latency if any). FTDI provides Bit-Bang Mode documentation. See this. The board can not be controlled directly via COM port - it is need to have special applicatios downloadable in this acution. For software examples, please contact with us.
- When the board is connected to the PC and/or the PC is restarted, the relays(1,3,5) will be toggled several times. This is because of the structure of the FTDI chip. (You can avoid this if you first connect the USB cable and then supply the relay board)
- There is no protection against reversed voltage! If the +12V and GND are reversed the board will be damaged!
- The item can not work without computer.
Yes Schematics How to connect inductive loads Software Examples
We can provide examples for the following platforms, please contact with us:
- Visual Basic 6
- Borland C++ Builder 6
- VB.NET Express 2010
- C#.NET Express 2010
- Labview 2011
- Java example for Windows/Linux
- Python command line example for Linux
Here it is an example for Labview which we created for our customersControl Relays from Command Line Denkovi Relays Command Line Tool
The main goal of this project is to help you to use our USB relay boards easily and without any specific knowledge how do they work. This tool is actually shell for all our USB relay boards and it does not matter which is the relay board, the command is the same. Just type one command and the the tool will set, get relay status or even will take temperature value from the board sensor (if any). It can be integrated in other software and you don't need to know much about how the USB relay board protocol. With this tool it is like a "game" and it takes literaly minutes to create for example PHP script and control the USB relay board from smartphone browser.
Typical applications for this software are:
- Create desktop icons to turn particular relays
- Create BAT/BASH files to make more complex logic (like timers for example)
- The commands can be executed from PHP script
- Control our USB relay boards from Android / iPhone mobile devices
- The USB relays can be controlled from each software/platform which can run external executable files or commands in command line promt
LIST COMMAND - lists all devices connected to computer.
java -jar DenkoviRelayCommandLineTool.jar list
STATUS COMMAND - display relay(s) status(es).
java -jar DenkoviRelayCommandLineTool.jar DAE0006K 8 1 status
java -jar DenkoviRelayCommandLineTool.jar DAE0006K 8 all status
SET COMMAND - set relay(s) state(s).
java -jar DenkoviRelayCommandLineTool.jar DAE0006K 8 5 1
java -jar DenkoviRelayCommandLineTool.jar DAE0006K 8 all 0
java -jar DenkoviRelayCommandLineTool.jar DAE0006K 8 turn 10101010
For more information - here
For tool download - here
Demo video how you can control the USB 8 Channel relay board from command line, browser and tablet the same time because of our command line tool.DRM Software DRM Software
Denkovi Relay Manager (DRM) is multiplatform software for easy controlling all kinds of Denkovi relay boards (USB,SNMP,TCP/IP)
CAUTION! Using of Denkovi Relay Manager (DRM) Software with devices which are not manufactured by Denkovi Assembly Electronics LTD is not allowed!
The item is supported by DRM Software. DRM Software will hep you to save money for expensive software and time in programming. It allows you to switch ON/OFF your devices at particular date and time, turn ON/OFF the relays with pulses or control them via specific sequence. If you have ordered at least one of our relay boards from this list you may turn your PC in powerful automation tool.
- Multiplatform software: supported by Windows/Linux (ver. 2.0)
- Control up to 32 relay boards
- User-friendly intuitive interface
- Save/Load file
- Control mode: single and multiple setting of the relays
- Single pulse with adjustable delay from the control mode (ver. 2.0)
- Timer mode: create timer playlist for the relays
- Weekly mode: each relay may be turned ON/OFF on each day of the week
- Calendar mode: each relay may be turned ON/OFF on particular date at particular time
- Pulse mode: each relay may work in pulse mode by setting duration for ON and duration for OFF. Adjustable number of pulses (ver. 2.0)
- Each relay from each relay board can work independently in some of the five modes
- Each relay board and each relay can be named by the user
- Indicator panel
- Auto load function - the last working file is loaded when DRM is started
- Auto connect function - when the relay board is disconnected DRM will keep trying to find and when this is done, the relay board will be connected again
- Auto start function - DRM software starts when the OS starts (currently this is not available for Windows 8 and Linux)
- Auto set function - DRM will set the relays automatically when the relay board is connected
- Possibility of DRM to starts when PC boots and continues to work from the last saved point
For more information about DRM Software, screen-shots, detailed description and download - hereDRM Software image - control mode for USB Eight Channel Relay Board
Demo video with DRM Software and USB Eight Channel Relay Board USB Relay Manager
USB 8 Relay Manager
USB 8 Relay Manager is application for controlling USB Eight Channel Relay Board
CAUTION! Using of USB 8 Relay Manager with devices which are not manufactured by Denkovi Assembly Electronics LTD is not allowed!
This is application that allows the USB 8 relay board to be controlled from your PC. There is two modes - Manual Mode and Timer mode. You may open many USB boards and select wich one to control. There are 8 indicators representing each relay channel led from the board.
By selecting this mode you are able to select wich relays are turned ON and wich OFF with 8 buttons.
With this mode it is realized way of automation controling. You may create your own algorithm, suitable for your project and run it. Delays and states may be given. You may adjust the timer resolution. You may save and load your own program.
For more information about USB 8 Relay Manager, screenshots and detailed description - here
Download the last version (install package) - USB8RelayManager.exe
Download the last version (install archive) - USB8RelayManager.rar
For bugs, suggestions or more information, please contact with usDenkovi JExtraPack
Denkovi JExtraPack is packet from 3 applications for our device - USB Eight Channel Relay Board
CAUTION! Using of Denkovi JExtraPack with devices which are not manufactured by Denkovi Assembly Electronics LTD is not allowed!
Denkovi JExtraPack contains 3 applications. Each of these applications are written in Java, so JVM is required. Each application can control up to 10 USB relay boards so you will need of course FTDI VCP drivers. We provide single installation file and everithing is included in it.
This is manager that allows simple and easily toggling the relays. It contains eight relay toggle buttons and two for all on/off. The application can handle up to 10 USB Relay Boards at a time. The main advantage is that you can select which board to control and toggle the exact relay. On the first image right to the text it is shown how sholuld look like the normal running application.
This is windows application for switching on/off up to 10 relay boards with your PC. You can give different states, sequences and delays for each relay and each connected board on your PC. You can save your algorithm in file and load it.
This is windows application for switching on/off up to 10 relay boards with your PC. Each relay can be set on/off depending on the date and time. You add, change or delete states. You can save your schedule in file and load it.
For more information about Denkovi JExtraPack, screenshots and detailed description - here
Download the last version (install package) - DenkoviJExtraPack.exe
Download the last version (install archive) - DenkoviJExtraPack.rar
For bugs, suggestions or more information, please contact with usDemo video
Control USB 8 Channel Relay Board from Android Tablet browser. The tablet access the PHP server machine to which is connected the relay board.
Demo Video - DRM Software and 4 x USB Eight Channel Relay Boards Pictures Useful links
- FTDI web page - here
- FTDI drivers page - here
- FT245RL page - here
- FTDI official page with source code examples - here
- FT245RL documentation - here
- Programming guide for FT245RL - here
- FT245RL Bit Bang Mode - here
- DRM Software download - here
- USB 8 Relay Manager - USB8RelayManager.exe
- Denkovi JExtraPack - DenkoviJExtraPack.exe
- Command line software download - here
This item has been shown 11894 times.