Usb Eight Channel Relay Board For Automation - 12v
This item has been shown 16433 times.
Usb Eight Channel Relay Board For Automation - 12v:
USB Eight Channel Relay Board for Automation - 12V
This is USB controlled relay opto-isolated board with 8 SPDT relays - 10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 10A / 28VDC. You may use it for simple ON/OFF switching electrical devices - home lights, DC motors, solenoids and others. It may help you building projects like robotics and home automation. Each such relay board requires one USB port. The more USB ports you have the more Relay boards you may connect. You may use it with our software - DRM Software (universal software for all our relay boards). If you are developer and need software example, please look at this link or contact with us.
8 SPDT relay channels (the type depends on the stocks quantity in our store):
- TONGLING - JQC-3FF-S-Z (10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 10A / 28VDC)
- SUNHOLD - RAS xx15 (10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 15A / 24VDC)
- Connection - USB port
- Power Supply - 12 VDC
- Current consumption - 300 mA
- Power supply inverse polarity protection
- FT245RL chipset, datasheet - here
- Led for each relay output, USB ON and Power ON leds
- Opto-isolation for all the relays
- 15A solid terminal blocks
- Size - 106mm / 78mm / 16mm
- High quality PCB : FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metallized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask / Extra PCB openings for better voltage isolation / Doubled PCB tracks for better voltage isolation
- Supported by DRM Software (Windows, Linux and Raspberry PI)
- Command line utility for Windows, Linux and Raspberry PI
- Android application (board is connected to usb of android phone/tablet) - here
- Software examples: VB6, BCB6, Java, .NET 2010 Express, LabVIEW and many others. Please contact with us for download.
- High quality and trusted components used for production. Every board is tested before shipment
The sale includes
- 1 x USB Eight Channel Relay Board, 12V
- DRM Software - Denkovi Relay Manager Software. CD is not included in the package but the software is available for download from this link
- USB 8 Relay Manager - Relay Manager and Timer from Denkovi for USB Eight Channel Relay Board. CD is not included in the package but the software is available for download from this link - USB8RelayManager.exe
- Denkovi JExtraPack - Three Java applications for USB Eight Channel Relay Board. CD is not included in the package but the software is available for download from this link - DenkoviJExtraPack.exe
- Home automation
- Open doors and windows via PC
- Aquariums applications
- High quality
- Low cost
- Free software with many functions
- Control electrical devices according weekday/date/time
- Create timers or pulses with our software
We provide lot of software examples like Visual Basic 6,Borland C++ Builder 6, VB.NET Express 2010, C#.NET Express 2010, Labview 2011, Java example for Windows/Linux, Python command line example for Linux and many more.
Denkovi Relay Manager (DRM) is multiplatform software for easy controlling all kinds of Denkovi relay boards (USB,SNMP,TCP/IP)
CAUTION! Using of Denkovi Relay Manager (DRM) Software with devices which are not manufactured by Denkovi Assembly Electronics LTD is not allowed!
The item is supported by DRM Software. DRM Software will hep you to save money for expensive software and time in programming. It allows you to switch ON/OFF your devices at particular date and time, turn ON/OFF the relays with pulses or control them via specific sequence. If you have ordered at least one of our relay boards from this list you may turn your PC in powerful automation tool.
- Multiplatform software: supported by Windows/Linux (ver. 2.0)
- Control up to 32 relay boards
- User-friendly intuitive interface
- Save/Load file
- Control mode: single and multiple setting of the relays
- Single pulse with adjustable delay from the control mode (ver. 2.0)
- Timer mode: create timer playlist for the relays
- Weekly mode: each relay may be turned ON/OFF on each day of the week
- Calendar mode: each relay may be turned ON/OFF on particular date at particular time
- Pulse mode: each relay may work in pulse mode by setting duration for ON and duration for OFF. Adjustable number of pulses (ver. 2.0)
- Each relay from each relay board can work independently in some of the five modes
- Each relay board and each relay can be named by the user
- Indicator panel
- Auto load function - the last working file is loaded when DRM is started
- Auto connect function - when the relay board is disconnected DRM will keep trying to find and when this is done, the relay board will be connected again
- Auto start function - DRM software starts when the OS starts (currently this is not available for Windows 8 and Linux)
- Auto set function - DRM will set the relays automatically when the relay board is connected
- Possibility of DRM to starts when PC boots and continues to work from the last saved point
- For more information about DRM Software, screen-shots, detailed description and download - here
USB 8 Relay Manager
USB 8 Relay Manager is application for controlling USB Eight Channel Relay Board
CAUTION! Using of USB 8 Relay Manager with devices which are not manufactured by Denkovi Assembly Electronics LTD is not allowed!
This is application that allows the USB 8 relay board to be controlled from your PC. There is two modes - Manual Mode and Timer mode. You may open many USB boards and select which one to control. There are 8 indicators representing each relay channel led from the board.
By selecting this mode you are able to select which relays are turned ON and which OFF with 8 buttons.
With this mode it is realized way of automation controlling. You may create your own algorithm, suitable for your project and run it. Delays and states may be given. You may adjust the timer resolution. You may save and load your own program.
- For more information about USB 8 Relay Manager, screenshots and detailed description - here
- Download the last version (install package) - USB8RelayManager.exe
- Download the last version (install archive) - USB8RelayManager.rar
- For bugs, suggestions or more information, please contact with us
Denkovi JExtraPack is packet from 3 applications for our device - USB Eight Channel Relay Board
CAUTION! Using of Denkovi JExtraPack with devices which are not manufactured by Denkovi Assembly Electronics LTD is not allowed!
Denkovi JExtraPack contains 3 applications. Each of these applications are written in Java, so JVM is required. Each application can control up to 10 USB relay boards so you will need of course FTDI VCP drivers. We provide single installation file and everything is included in it.
This is manager that allows simple and easily toggling the relays. It contains eight relay toggle buttons and two for all on/off. The application can handle up to 10 USB Relay Boards at a time. The main advantage is that you can select which board to control and toggle the exact relay. On the first image right to the text it is shown how should look like the normal running application.
This is windows application for switching on/off up to 10 relay boards with your PC. You can give different states, sequences and delays for each relay and each connected board on your PC. You can save your algorithm in file and load it.
This is windows application for switching on/off up to 10 relay boards with your PC. Each relay can be set on/off depending on the date and time. You add, change or delete states. You can save your schedule in file and load it.
- For more information about Denkovi JExtraPack, screenshots and detailed description - here
- Download the last version (install package) - DenkoviJExtraPack.exe
- Download the last version (install archive) - DenkoviJExtraPack.rar
- For bugs, suggestions or more information, please contact with us
Information that may help you
Each such board is shown as separate virtual com port (VCP) on your PC. The relay board outputs are controlled by FT245RL. It has 8 bit data output register. When data is sent to the register the outputs are set. Be sure "Synchronous Bit-Bang Mode" is selected! Also the baudrate must be set with high value - 921600 (to avoid the latency if any). FTDI provides Bit-Bang Mode documentation. See this. The board can not be controlled directly via COM port - it is need to have special applications downloadable in this sale. For software examples, please contact with us.
- The item can not work without computer.
- The board can not be controlled directly via COM port - it is need to have special applications downloadable in this sale.
- FTDI web page - here
- FTDI drivers page - here
- FT245RL page - here
- FTDI official page with source code examples - here
- FT245RL documentation - here
- Programming guide for FT245RL - here
- FT245RL Bit Bang Mode - here
- DRM Software - setup.exe
- USB 8 Relay Manager - USB8RelayManager.exe
- Denkovi JExtraPack - DenkoviJExtraPack.exe
- Denkovi Relay Command Line Tool Software - here
- DAE USB Relays app for Android - here
- Screen with PCB dimensions - here
- Controlling inductive loads -
Please read before buy!