Usb Four(4) Relay Module,board For Home Automation For SaleDenkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
USB Four Channel Relay Board for your Project
This is USB controlled relay board with 4 relays RAS-05-15 (each can handle 10A). You may use it for simple ON/OFF switching electrical devices - home lights, DC motors, solenodis and others. It may help you building projects like robotics and home automation. Each such relay board requires one USB port. The more USB ports you have the more Relay boards you may connect. You may use it with our software - DRM (universal software for all our relay boards) or control with simple commands from command line promt. If you are software developer and need software example, please contact with us.
- 4 Relays RAS-05-15. Datasheet - here
- Relay parameters: 15A/24VDC (120VAC), 10A/250VAC
- PCB parameters: FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metalized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask / еxtra PCB openings for better voltage isolation / doubled high voltage tracks
- Power Supply - from USB port
- Current consumption - 400 mA
- FT245RL. Datasheet - here
- Leds: Relays, USB
- Size - 77mm x 56mm x 17mm
- Supported by DRM software (Windows 32/64 and Linux 32)
- Supported by Denkovi Relay Command Line Tool (Windows 32/64 and Linux 32) - New
- Software examples: VB6, BCB6, Java, .NET 2010 Express, LabVIEW Please contact with us for download.
- Product code: DAE-CB/Ro4-USB
- Documentation - here
- High quality
- Low cost
- No extra power supply
- Free software with many functions
- Control electrical devices according weekday/date/time
- Create timers or pulses with our software
- Software examples
- Home automation
- Open doors and windows via PC
- Aquariums applications
- 1 x USB Four Channel Relay Board (DAE-CB/Ro4-USB)
- DRM Software - Denkovi Relay Manager Software. CD is not included in the package but the software is available for download from this link
Each such device is shown as separate virtual com port (VCP) on your PC. The relay board outputs are controlled by FT245RL. It has 8 bit data output register (this device use only 4 of them). When data is sent to the register the outputs are set. If you are software developer - be sure "Synchronous Bit-Bang Mode" is selected! FTDI provides Bit-Bang Mode documentation. Also the baudrate must be set with high value - 921600 (to avoid the latency if any) See this. The board can not be controlled directly via COM port - you need to download our DRM Software to control the device. The unit can not work without PC. Only one such device can be supplied from single USB port. If you want to supply many such devices you need USB HUB with extra power supply.Relay output characteristics Type DAE-CB/Ro4-USB Relay type RAS-05-15 Relay outputs count 4 Contact type NO, NC Current consumption 5 VDC mA 72 Switching parameters 24 VDC 120 VAC 250 VAC A A A 15 15 10 Phisical characteristics Type DAE-CB/Ro4-USB Dimensions Width Height Length mm mm mm 77 17 56 Weight gr 75 PCB FR4 Height Layers Metalized holes HAL White stamp Solder mask Extra PCB openings Solder mask mm Yes 1.5 2 Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Mounting holes diameter inner side mm 3.5 Leds Relays (green) USB ON (red) Yes Yes USB port terminal
Yes How to connect inductive loads
Mechanical view Software Examples
We can provide examples for the following platforms:
- Visual Basic 6
- Borland C++ Builder 6
- VB.NET Express 2010
- C#.NET Express 2010
- Labview 2011
- Java example for Windows/Linux
- Python command line example for Linux
Here it is an example for Labview which we created for our customersControl Relays from Command Line Denkovi Relays Command Line Tool
The main goal of this project is to help you to use our USB relay boards easily and without any specific knowledge how do they work. This tool is actually shell for all our USB relay boards and it does not matter which is the relay board, the command is the same. Just type one command and the the tool will set, get relay status or even will take temperature value from the board sensor (if any). It can be integrated in other software and you don't need to know much about how the USB relay board protocol. With this tool it is like a "game" and it takes literaly minutes to create for example PHP script and control the USB relay board from smartphone browser.
Typical applications for this software are:
- Create desktop icons to turn particular relays
- Create BAT/BASH files to make more complex logic (like timers for example)
- The commands can be executed from PHP script
- Control our USB relay boards from Android / iPhone mobile devices
- The USB relays can be controlled from each software/platform which can run external executable files or commands in command line promt
LIST COMMAND - lists all devices connected to computer.
java -jar DenkoviRelayCommandLineTool.jar list
STATUS COMMAND - display relay(s) status(es).
java -jar DenkoviRelayCommandLineTool.jar DAE0006K 4 2 status
java -jar DenkoviRelayCommandLineTool.jar DAE0006K 4 all status
SET COMMAND - set relay(s) state(s).
java -jar DenkoviRelayCommandLineTool.jar DAE0006K 4 2 1
java -jar DenkoviRelayCommandLineTool.jar DAE0006K 4 all 0
java -jar DenkoviRelayCommandLineTool.jar DAE0006K 4 turn 1110
For more information - here
For tool download - here
Demo video how you can control the USB 4 Channel relay board from command line, browser and tablet the same time because of our command line tool.DRM Software DRM Software
Denkovi Relay Manager (DRM) is multiplatform software for easy controlling all kinds of Denkovi relay boards (USB,SNMP,TCP/IP)
CAUTION! Using of Denkovi Relay Manager (DRM) Software with devices which are not manufactured by Denkovi Assembly Electronics LTD is not allowed!
The item is supported by DRM Software. DRM Software will hep you to save money for expensive software and time in programming. It allows you to switch ON/OFF your devices at particular date and time, turn ON/OFF the relays with pulses or control them via specific sequence. If you have ordered at least one of our relay boards from this list you may turn your PC in powerful automation tool.
- Multiplatform software: supported by Windows/Linux (ver. 2.0)
- Control up to 32 relay boards
- User-friendly intuitive interface
- Save/Load file
- Control mode: single and multiple setting of the relays
- Single pulse with adjustable delay from the control mode (ver. 2.0)
- Timer mode: create timer playlist for the relays
- Weekly mode: each relay may be turned ON/OFF on each day of the week
- Calendar mode: each relay may be turned ON/OFF on particular date at particular time
- Pulse mode: each relay may work in pulse mode by setting duration for ON and duration for OFF. Adjustable number of pulses (ver. 2.0)
- Each relay from each relay board can work independently in some of the five modes
- Each relay board and each relay can be named by the user
- Indicator panel
- Auto load function - the last working file is loaded when DRM is started
- Auto connect function - when the relay board is disconnected DRM will keep trying to find and when this is done, the relay board will be connected again
- Auto start function - DRM software starts when the OS starts (currently this is not supported by Windows 8 and Linux)
- Auto set function - DRM will set the relays automatically when the relay board is connected
- Possibility of DRM to starts when PC boots and continues to work from the last saved point
For more information about DRM Software, screen-shots, detailed description and download - hereDRM Software image - control mode for USB Four Channel Relay Board Demo video with DRM Software and USB Four Channel Relay Board More videos
Control USB Four Channel Relay Board from Android Tablet browser. The tablet access the PHP server machine to which is connected the relay board.
Here it is shown how you can control 5 USB Four Relay Boards with one notebook. It is used USB hub expander with extra power supply.
- FTDI web page - here
- FTDI drivers page - here
- FT245RL page - here
- FTDI official page with source code examples - here
- FT245RL documentation - here
- Programming guide for FT245RL - here
- FT245RL Bit Bang Mode - here
- DRM Software download - here
- Command line software download - here
This item has been shown 36658 times.