Union Tool Chest Co~rochester Ny~machinist Chest 8 Drawer Wood Tool Box Key
This item has been shown 1201 times.
Union Tool Chest Co~rochester Ny~machinist Chest 8 Drawer Wood Tool Box Key:
Union Tool Chest Co from Rochester, NYManufactured between 1918-1928
Machine Tool Chest
- Quarter-Sawn Oak with 8 drawers lined with green felt including key.
- Dovetailed joining
- Metal corner protectors.
- Some deterioration of the leather handle, which would be expected for something this old
- Bottom drawer has some damage on right side (see left image on photo 9) - Does not impair drawer movement
Interior Dimensions of Drawers:
- Small drawers (x4): 7 inches L x 7 inches W x 13/16 inches H
- Large small drawer (x1): 7 inches L x 7 inches W x 2 inches H
- Small large drawer (x1 - has Union label): 15 1/4 inches L x 7 inches W x 1 1/8 inches H
- Medium large drawer (x1): 15 1/4 inches L x 7 inches W x 1 5/8 inches H
- Large large drawer (x1): 15 1/4 inches L x 7 inches W x 2 5/8 inches H
- Photos 1 & 2: Front opened with cover slide into pocket
- Photo 3: Front closed and locked with heart-shaped key on top
- Photo 4: Left image: Right side of piece; Right image: Left side of piece
- Photo 5:Top image: Top side of piece; Bottom image: Bottom side of piece
- Photo 6: Back
- Photo 7: Inside
- Photo 8: Back of drawers. Each drawer has a #58 stamped on it.
- Photo 9: Left Image: Right side of drawers; Right Image: Left side of drawers
- Photo 10: Inside of drawers and bottom of drawer
- Photo 11 (Clockwise from top left): Union label, Top panel of inside with handle attachments, F58 identification, A faded stamp on inside bottom (can not make it out 100%)
Please refer to the photos to judge the condition of the piece for yourself. If you have any questions or need addition photos, then please let me know.