Unique Transparent Water Gels Event Pack Vase Filler...for Floating The Pearls
This item has been shown times.
Unique Transparent Water Gels Event Pack Vase Filler...for Floating The Pearls:
......Free Shipping......Free Shipping......Free Shipping.....Free Shipping......Free Shipping....... We are the Creators of the Jumbo Floating Pearls and the Transparent Water Gels!
. EachEvent Pack equals to 10 Jumbo Packets,item #181336577738and will generate 5 gallons ( 80 measuring cups) of the hydrated Transparent Water Gels for your vases.
- .To determine how much you will need, fill you vase with water to the level you desire and see how many measuring cups of water your vase takes.
- . For every 1 measuring cup of water for your vase, you will need 1 measuring cup of hydrated Transparent Water Gels.
- .Please note that this product The Transparent Water Gels is transparent and is not the Pearls that are showing in the photos (the Pearls are sold separately). You will need this product our Transparent Water Gels which is SPECIALLY made to FLOAT the Pearls and for MAXIMUM TRANSPARENCY, unlike some other brands. You will need to order the Pearls Packs separately for the Floating Pearls Concept (The Pearls will NOT float in water alone).
- .A preparation instruction sheet ( very easy ) is included with every order.
- .Our Transparent Water Gels are tiny clear color balls at first ( see 5th image),just add water to The Transparent Water Gels. Please use distilled water if your tap water not clear. Soak for 10 hours to hydrate and expand, and as a result they will become Transparent round Gels that will help the Pearls float.
- . Allow 10 hours for the dry Water Gels to soak in water.
- .The Transparent Water Gels is a good source of water for fresh flowers and plants. They are also removable, reusable for many times and can be stored for several years.
- .You can make the arrangement last for several months by changing and adding fresh water to The Transparent Water Gels once or twice a week.
- .Please contact us through for any questions, special requests, consultation needs, and/or help with estimating quantities for your vases!