United States February 26 1777 Authentic Continental Colonial $3 Note Cc-56 |
This item has been shown 4 times.
United States February 26 1777 Authentic Continental Colonial $3 Note Cc-56 | :
This is: an authentic $3 note, authorized by the Continental Congress (then meeting in Baltimore) of the new United States and issued on February 26, 1777. This note was printed by Hall and Sellers and entitles the bearer to 3 Spanish milled dollars or its equivalent.
This note, numbered CC-56 in the catalogs, is in good shape and is readable, as you can see from the scans. I know that in VF-25 condition, it can go for $300 or more; you can see what condition this note is in for yourself. It comes in a plastic screw-down slab holder.
Check the scans for details. Add $2.19 shipping in the US; see below or contact us for other countries.
We review each listing individually to determine shipping & handling charges considering the safest and most economical way to ship for both parties.
- Tracked International orders ship Global Shipping or registered mail (as stated in listing).
- There are situations when we advertise economy shipping and this will stand for most situations. However, to protect both parties, we have the right to require tracking in certain situations. This will result in a higher shipping fee.
- International Shipments: Parcels/packages will always ship Global. This will create duty/tariff charges if they apply and are the responsibility of the buyer. When an item is purchased with advertised Global Shipping terms, it cannot be changed.
- If you have questions please ask before you buy!
- Each of our listings state whether or not an item is returnable such as collections, lots and used supplies (albums, pages, etc.). Items offered with quantities that use a “file scan” are not returnable. If we ship the wrong item, or it’s misrepresented, we will make it right.
Regarding buyer’s remorse/mistakes:
- Buyer pays shipping charges in both directions, as well as a 20% restocking fee on unqualified returns. Please understand we are not an approval service.
- It is best to ask questions and know exactly what you’re buying first!