Universal Floppy Cable - 3.5 & 5.25 At Both Ends ~new~
This item has been shown 8605 times.
Universal Floppy Cable - 3.5 & 5.25 At Both Ends ~new~:
Untitled Document Universal Floppy Cable Dual Connectors at both positions: Drive A: 3.5 or 5-1/4 inch floppy drive Drive B: 3.5 or 5-1/4 inch floppy drive Approximately 23 inches long All connectors are keyed to help prevent incorrect connection RARE -- Difficult to find this configuration anymore !!! — NEW —
- <<-- INSTANT SHIPMENT -->>
- Purchaser is responsible for determining compatibility before offerding. We are not responsible for compatibility issues.
- Purchaser must direct any warranty issues or support questions to the original manufacturer.
- Any discrepancy must be reported immediately -- no later than 7 calendar days after delivery.
Terms of Sale
- PAYPAL ONLY.
- All sales are final.
- WARRANTY: No warranty or guarantee unless specifically stated in this sale. If any warranty or guarantee is included it will apply to the item only, exclusive of shipping charges.
- Buyer pays flat rate (exact amount listed below) for handling/packaging/shipping.
- Unless otherwise specified, will be shipped via most efficient method depending on the item and weight (usually USPS or UPS), our choice. No shipments freight collect or on customer courier accounts.
- Shipping charges include the cost of packaging materials and the labor required for preparing the item for shipment. To care for our precious and shared Environment, we practice minimal but safe packaging and utilize recycled packaging materials whenever possible. Due to a recent change in regulations, ALL SHIPPING CHARGES NOW INCLUDE THE COST OF INSURANCE against loss during transit. USPS insurance is provided by third party.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS:
- No international shipments unless specifically stated in this listing.
- International shipments to a PO Box REQUIRE a phone number for the Customs form, so if your ship-to address is a PO Box and your phone number is not provided, then your shipment will be delayed until your local phone number can be obtained for the Customs form. If you do not want to provide your phone number, then please make sure that your verified PayPal address is a street address.
- Customs does not allow "United Kingdom" as a country name -- please use the appropriate country name (England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, etc.). Great Britain is acceptable. Failure to provide a valid country name may result in shipping delays until we can ascertain the correct country name.
- Import duties, Customs fees & taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Buyer is responsible for any charges assessed by the destination country. Please check with your country's Customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges. We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws. Exact amount paid for the item(s), exclusive of shipping charges, will be listed as the value on Customs forms.
- International shipments charges include the cost of preparing all necessary paperwork for Customs. Unless otherwise stated, international shipments will be via International First Class Mail. International First Class Mail does not allow for tracking, even as an extra cost option, so tracking for international shipments is not available. Due to a recent change in regulations, all international shipping charges now include the cost of insurance against loss during transit. Insurance is provided by third party.
- APO/FPO: We ship to most APO/FPO addresses if the item can be shipped via USPS. Shipping charges are the same as domestic. Buyer is responsible for determining restrictions related to their APO. Shipment confirmation/tracking may not be available to some APO addresses. Buyer agrees to assume all risk of damage or loss in transit.
- SHIP-TO ADDRESS: Shipments ALWAYS go to the "Paypal Confirmed Address" listed in your PayPal payment -- this is the address to make sure is accurate! This is normal procedure for most sellers because paypal provides fraud protection to sellers only when shipments go to the address listed in paypal's payment notification. If a different address is listed in the notice of sale, it is ignored. Please correct your PayPal ship-to address before submitting payment so it will be listed as Paypal Confirmed. Do not attach a note asking us to ship to a different address.
- Tracking: We purchase tracking for most domestic shipments with over $10 value. Package tracking is not available for international shipments.
- Shipping Notification: Ships immediately upon receipt of payment and a confirmation email will automatically be sent to the email address listed in your paypal payment. You obviously won't receive the shipping notification if our email is blocked or marked as spam.