Unused Silver Tone Ladies Powder And Rouge Compact Vintage ~ No Reserve ~
This item has been shown 0 times.
Unused Silver Tone Ladies Powder And Rouge Compact Vintage ~ No Reserve ~:
Click on any picture for better detail and a larger image.
Terms and conditions are just as important as the item itself. Please read our terms below.
Additional information provided by other ers may be listed at the bottom of this page. Please check to see if your question has already been answered.
Unused Silver Tone Ladies Powder and Rouge Compact Vintage ~ ~
The unused vintage silver tone lady's powder and rouge compact that you are offerding on is in very good condition; one side of the rouge puff's handle has come loose, the powder puff's handle has deteriorated, and the mirror has some signs of age but, the rouge is still covered in the original foil, the powder has never been filled, there are no major scratches, no chips or cracks, and no signs of repair. The compact has a silver tone exterior with a Victorian style foliate laurel and hammered design in the center. The mirror is circular and flips down to reveal the rouge compartment and puff, and the powder is in a compartment on the bottom with the puff sitting on top. The compact measures 2 1/8 inches in diameter by 5/8 inch with a 12 inches long black braided wrist strap. The compact is unsigned.
More than one view is provided to best show design, construction and condition. Please click on the pictures to fully enlarge them. The item(s) pictured will be shipped to the winning buyer.
Most of our pictures are fairly large in order to show maximum detail. They can take some time to load, but are well worth the wait. Occasionally you will see reflections of the camera or photographer on the piece. If you have any questions, please ask.
- Payment is due within4 days of the close of this sale.
- Invoices are sent by to all customers.
- If you are the winner of multiple sales in one day and pay individually before receiving a combined invoice we do not combine shipping or return the overpayment.
- We do not offer partial refunds.
- All items are returnable.
- Buyer must notify us why the item is being returned and must return item withinseven (7)days of post office delivery confirmation date of delivery and must use a trackable shipping method. Unless we have made an error and the item is not as described, buyer pays all shipping charges plus 10% of the total purchase price restocking fee. All refunds will be made via PayPal.
- We answer all questions we receive; however, does not deliver questions in a timely manner. Do NOT wait until the last hour.
- We leave response for all customers who let us know that their piece has arrived. We ask you to inform us [by email ] so we can pay any consignors and close the listing on our books.
Item Color/Monitor Variations:
- No two monitors, even from the same manufacturer usign the same settings will produce the exact same shade/color/hue. We therefore will not accept an item as a return if the color is not the shade expected.
Shipping, Handling, & Insurance:
- Shipping charges are listed under the "Shipping & Payments" tab on each listing.
- We combine shipping charges on multiple items purchased on the same day if you wait for a combined invoice.
- Registry is available for a fee of our actual cost.
- Florida statute requires us to collect sales tax on the purchase price and shipping charges of each sale shipped within the state of Florida unless you registered with the state and have a resale number.
ATTN International buyers:
- We ship US Postal Service First Class, Priority, or Express mail to all countries.
- All items over $250 must be sent using Signature Confirmation withany of the following:Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL.
- Insurance is only available on items allowed by your country's customs rules [ i.e., if precious metals cannot be imported, we cannot insure jewelry to your country]. Every country is different, so learn the rules for your country.
We GLADLY accept: Like us on Facebook!