Unusual Late 1800's Japanese Finely Carved Faux Ivory Menu Card Holder ~ Nr
This item has been shown 0 times.
Unusual Late 1800's Japanese Finely Carved Faux Ivory Menu Card Holder ~ Nr:
Unusual Late 1800's Japanese Finely Carved Faux Ivory Menu Card Holder ~ NR
Offered for sale is this superb, antique, late 1800's, Japanese, finely carved faux ivory menu card holder/stand. This is one of a small group of similar items being listed this week. Depicts a female figure, beautifully detailed with original attached white metal stand to the reverse. The backs could be removed and the figure converted to a brooch or similar. Measures 3 & 1/2 inches by 2 inches approx. In very good order, some minor yellowing/age discolouration in places.
Please see photos. Offered for Sale with !!
Please view photos carefully, if any clarification is needed please email. Photos are as acurate as possible, but please note the size is noted in the listing and the items are not the actual size as the photos. Also due to monitor resolutions, there may be variation in colour. Items are always securely packed and posted as soon as possible.
- Items will be well packed and posted promptly, where the value is greater than £50.00 a registered post will be required.
- Due to the weight of some items, these will be sent by courier. Details will be in the listing.
- ~ OVERSEAS BUYERS ~ IF POSTAGE COST IS NOT LISTED IN DESCRIPTION PLEASE EMAIL, PRIOR TO offerDING. Also please noteI CAN ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENT BY PAYPAL,OR IBAN BANK TRANSFERS [ON REQUEST], ALL PAYMENT MUST BE IN £'S STERLING.
- UK buyers, payment by paypal, cheque, or postal order.
- EMAIL CONTACT TO BE MADE IN 2 DAYS - PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 3 DAYS FROM CLOSE OF sale. If not Automatic Non Paying buyer Forms Filed and GOODS MAY BE RELISTED