V-rare Disney Pin Cowboy Goofy - Chip & Dale Wild West Antics - Pinpics #36750
This item has been shown 0 times.
V-rare Disney Pin Cowboy Goofy - Chip & Dale Wild West Antics - Pinpics #36750:
A Walt Disney Pin
Disneyland - Cowboy Goofy from the "Wild West Antics" Set of the "Chip & Dale's Wild West Pin Adventure" of 2005
Pinpics #36750 - Limited Access / Limited Edition 250
A very rare pin.Whata stunning Goofy! This 3 3/8" tall designis wonderfully detailed and features a Free D lasso. Hewas part of a three-pindesk set (Pinpics #35749) released at the Chip & Dales Wild West Pin Adventure event back in 2005. In separate sales, I also have the Pluto and Chip 'n' Dale pins...this pin is still in its original box until the end of the sale.How rare is this pin? On Pinpics, there'sa full42 to 1 ratio as far as people wanting this pin vs. those willing to part with theirs. Double post back.
This set of sales, I brought out someamazingdesigns - including most of the rare pins from the Pixar Shorts collection, the Magical Milestones series (including the Holy Grails), rare event pins and many new Jerry Leigh pins just produced! Lots of other rare and hard-to-find pins in my mix of 350+ Disney pin sales, so please check them out!All sales will be ending June 21-24,so set your alarm and enjoy the shopping!
Over 15,000 responses with 100% Positive response Score...from our smoke-free house to your home!
Take advantage of combined S&H...PAY FOR ALL ITEMS AT THE SAME TIME and each additional saleis just 40 cents persale won! I DO NOT make money off of you with what I charge for S&H!
I will never knowingly sell you a Scrapper pin.
Want to get educated about Disney pin collecting? You've helped me become one of 's 10th most-read authors; thanks!! I have over two dozen articles that might help! (If you read them, please mark them "Helpful." The more people mark them Helpful, the more people will see them, and the harder it will be for Scrapper and Bootleg pin sellers to rip off others on !) For a link to all my articles on pin trading, and vacationing at WDW or Disneyland, click here. And if you're on Pinpics, check out "Backstage Pin Magic"!
The Fine Print
- Pleaseask questions before you offer, and use Pinpics to research items for more details...
- USA SHIPPING & HANDLING is $2.75 for the first sale, 40 cents per sale after that.
- INTERNATIONAL buyers: Postage varies from country to country. I charge the U.S. Postal Rate for your country, plus 40 cents handling/pin.Handling costs include and Paypal charges, transportation,wrapping and mailing supplies and more. Import duties, taxes and chargesnot included.
- Photos are either the exact pin shown, or I will guarantee pin you get will be of equal or better quality. Coloration may differ due to photography limitations.
- Thank you for your continued support! We try hard to earn your satisfaction!
- I believe no oneprotects Disney pins better than I do..but once an orderis mailed, I have no power over what the Post Office does. Please understand this.
- USA orders are shipped First Class unless it is more cost-effective to ship Priority; international orders are shipped International First Class. Sales Tax is charged in Indiana.
- Buyers understand that nothing is perfect...we're dealing with jewelry. Even new - still in package - pins have imperfections. I do my best to get pins to you in outstanding shape.
- Unless otherwise stated, pins are used. I do call pins "new" if an older pin is still on its original display card or in original display box when saleed.
- I don't use words like "hard-to-find," "rare" and very rare" lightly...I use Pinpics as a guide for determining when these words are used in descriptions.Please readmy "Me" section for a further explanation.
- Disney Park tip: Eat your main meal at lunchtime. Many restaurants have basically the same items, but at lower prices.