Very Rare Cmtc 1931 Panoramic Photo Us Army > Ww1 Fort Washington Md < Ww2 Wwii
This item has been shown 10 times.
Very Rare Cmtc 1931 Panoramic Photo Us Army > Ww1 Fort Washington Md < Ww2 Wwii :
Exceedingly RARE!!!CMTC 1931Citizens' Military Training CampPANORAMIC Photo US ARMYPost WW1Fort Washington Md.Pre - WW2 WWII
- You Are Purchasing aVERY RARE CMTC 1931 PANORAMIC Photo
- Citizens Military Training Camp
- US ARMY Training
- Post WW1
- Fort Washington Maryland
- About 30 Inches In Length!
- Pre World War Two
- Perhaps Good to Very Good Condition for Over 80 Years of Age!
- Seems like original Backing, Hanger Wire, Frame, Glass and Photo
- We don't know if it's ever been Opened
- Backing Cardboard is in FairCondition
- There are Dings to the Frame as seen, But Frame Holds together Okay
- Picture has Great Clarity and Appears to be fine inside protection
- Very Rare Piece! Someone Treasured it!
- Any other condition or other issues as pictured
- Please see photos for all details & Best Depiction of Condition
- And Please view all photos on a large computer screen, not just on your phone - Thanks
- Calculated Shipping in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA and through the Global Shipping Program ONLY on this SuperUnique Item!
A Great Regional Military Piece - Completely Impossible to Find!
Check out the other items in my store: Elite sales
buyers with little or noresponse must contact us prior to offerding!
Low Minimum and...!Elite saleshelps individuals, businesses and fundraising organizations sell their items on . Our training and experience help provide a very professional selling and buying experience.Our store staff evaluates each item before listing it for sale. We reject many items that we know will not meet the standards ofthe buying community.Helping sellers:
Elite salesmakes selling on easy. We do the work. The seller simply gets the check when an item sells and the item has been received by the buyer. From start to finish, we do it all:
1. Friendly and fast market research on your item(s)
2. Professionally photograph each item
3. Design a listing with descriptive and enticing copy points
4. Determine the optimal merchandising and pricing strategy
5. Select the most appropriate of the 20,000 categories
6. Post the item for sale on
7. Answer email and telephone inquiries about your item
8. Process payment from the winning buyer
9. Pack and ship the item to the buyer
10. Handle follow-up sale inquiries or issues Legal -Elite salesare not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
Elite sales has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition, and image of the goods at the time of sale. We make no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.