Vintage 1920s Parker Lucky Curve Duofold Sr. "big Red" Fountain Pen ~ Restored
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage 1920s Parker Lucky Curve Duofold Sr. "big Red" Fountain Pen ~ Restored:
VINTAGE 1920s PARKER "LUCKY CURVE" DUOFOLD SENIOR FOUNTAIN PEN
THE CLASSICBIG RED!
BIG & COMFORTABLE IN THE HAND
FULLY RESTORED & READY TO USE!
- ORANGE in Color.
- The pen is in EXCELLENT condition.
- The pen is theSENIOR size and measures 5 1/2" capped.
- I have outfitted the pen with a new sac, the button filling system works smoothly, and the pen holds lots of ink as it should.
- The CRISP imprint on the pen states, "Geo S Parker, Jansesville Wis", "Duofold, Lucky Curve (in the banner)","Fountain Pen,USA Pat 4-25-11".
- The14K GOLD nib is FINE in size and is inscribed, "Parker, Duofold, 0109754, Made in USA".
- And of course, "Pat Sep, 5-16" is incribed top and center of the clip and the word "Parker" is inscribed down the middle of the clip
If you have any questions, please ask--I will respond quickly. Good Luck!
ABOUT TBICKIII'S FOUNTAIN PENS
I have been collecting and restoring fountain pens since 2002. In order to finance my "habit", I sell fountain pens here on and various pen listing sites (Zoss, Pentrace, Fountain Pen Network). I enjoy restoring these old pens and sending them on to someone to use and enjoy.
I list all my items on SUNDAY NIGHT, so please check back then. Also, you can sign up for my NEWSLETTER that is e-mailed weekly and shows all the pens that I have listed.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
I ship all my pens with ample hard packaging, packing, and cushioning to ensure it arrives safely.
Shipping and handling rates are quoted as part of the listing.
I do offer a MULTIPLE ITEM DISCOUNT. Purchase multiple items and the shipping/handling rate will be discounted for each item to the rate quoted in the listing.
United States shipping is via USPS First Class Mail.
International shipping is via USPS First Class Mail International.
If the item is not as described, return for a FULL refund (item price + initial shipping).