Vintage Antique 22k 22ct 916 Solid Gold Diamond Star David Etched Ring Victorian
This item has been shown 2019 times.
Vintage Antique 22k 22ct 916 Solid Gold Diamond Star David Etched Ring Victorian:
You are looking at
A lovely vintageantique 22ct gold ring with central diamond set in an etched star of Davidsetting with 2 sterling silver stripes.
It is stamped and tested, theres quite a few stamps on it, but they are unreadable due to wear, the only part I can make out is what looks like'1287'. Size M
I do not know the age of this, but believe it is quite old.
Inok condition for age, the band is worn/thinning, there is also some slight wear to the silver stripes, etching and 1 side of the setting is worn away. Its quite clear that this ring was worn for many years, and dearly loved, but it is still a beautiful ring with life left in it.
Please note: If you have any problems or questions with any purchase from me, then please do let me know, BEFORE leaving negative or neutral response or low Star ratings, as I will gladly do my best to rectify your concerns and help any way I can.
I cant help you, if I dont know there is a problem. Thank you;-)
T&Cs and notes:
Most of my items for sale have been worn, usually for shoots, catwalks and events. If there are notabledefects on the item they will be mentioned in the description and shown in the pictures. The description is my personalinterperation of the items condition and pictures are there for buyers to determine themselves if the item is suitable for them. Iphotograph all my items as best and true as possible, however due to lighting andcomputer screens having chromatic arberration, item coloursmay differslightly and defects may appear veryslightly more or less severe. I do not sell anything that I would not be happy to receive myself and extra pictures can be provided upon request. So please read everything, look at all the pictures and If you are unsure of anything orhave any questions, please ask prior to buying.response:
- If you have any problems at all, please contact me prior to leaving negative orneutral response or low Star ratings. I am always happy to help! Even if its something minor, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can not help you if I dont know you have a problem.
- When leaving response star ratings please remember that 'dispatch time' ratings is the time it took for me to post the item, NOT the time it took for you to receive the item. Please do not mark me down with low star ratings due to the time it takes for an item to be delivered.
- 'P&P charges'star ratings, please remember this is for postage AND packaging costs, I do not make profit on p&p charges. I charge what the postage actually costs plus a small amount towards packaging costs. Also if I have over charged for p&p costs, the difference will be refunded on the day of dispatch.
- Payment to be made within 7 days oflisting end. If you can not pay within the 7 days and need a little more time then please do contact me and tell me so within the 7 days. Im happy to wait for payments as long as I have been made aware of such delays within the specified time.
- it costs sellerstime and money when buyers do not pay for items! Please do keep this in mind.
- Any non-paying buyers will be blocked from future purchases.
- If you need your item by a certain date, please let me know before hand and I will do my best to get your item to you on or before your specified date. Special delivery is available for UK buyers as is express delivery for international, bothat an extra cost
- Combind postage is also available, if more than 1 item is purchased. The more you buy at one time, the more you will save on postage costs.
- Unfortunately I have no control over the postal service and how long it takes them to deliver your item, most UK deliveries take a couple of days (unless special delivery has been requested and paid for), international deliveries can take2-4weeks.
- Maximum delivery times are 2 weeks for UK and6 weeks for international.If you do not receive your item within the maximum limits, please let me know and a refund, claim for compensation or possibly replacmant item,can be arranged.
- P+P costs: Most items are suitable to be sent via small packet rate which is the rate that I charge plus a few pence towards packaging. Once items are packaged up and ready to go, if the packageis small enough to be sent via large letter rate then any over payments in postage are refunded, so you only pay what it has cost and nothing more.
- Refunds of over charges in p&p will be made on the day of dispatch, as it is difficult to tell how much p&p will cost for an item until that item is packaged up and ready to go. eg: if charged small packet rate and once packaged up the packet is actually small enough to go large letter rate, then the difference will be refunded. (Please keep this in mind when leaving you response star ratings)