Vintage Carved Jade Monkey Peach Toggle Style Of: Qianlong 18th Century Chinese
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Carved Jade Monkey Peach Toggle Style Of: Qianlong 18th Century Chinese:
Click hereto see all the beautiful pieces of Jade and Asian Antiques we have for sale.Above is a video preview of our other items that we have listed or will be listed shortly.
Size: 2.7inches Long x 1.75inches Wide x1 inches Height
Description: Very fine carving of a monkey and peach holding a swastika (wan?) symbol. Beautiful carving and movement in the monkey and ribbons, this piece is full of symbolism that I haven't all figured out yet. The material is extremely fine and the soft round edges of the design makes it really nice to hold in your hand. A fine carving in superb material!
Provenance: Important New England Collection
Very fine consistent material with no flaws. Slight orange highlights suggest a pebble's skin. Material is white in direct sun or with a light, in darker light it's a very pale celadon color.
Condition: Perfect Condition
Please ask all questions prior to offerding, making an offer or clicking buy-it-now. All information provided is an approximation for buyers to better be able to make informed decisions. Please rely on your own expertise. Colour of photos can vary from one monitor to another and based on lighting.
- We have a 3 to 5 Day handling period used to properly pack each packages and to make sure all proper paperwork is done but packages might leave our hands sooner than that.
- American Customers will receive their package via USPS. Priority mail will be used with tracking, insurance and signature.
- Canadian Customers will receive their packages via Canada post. An expedited service will be used with tracking, insurance and signature.
- International Customers will receive their package via USPS. A service with tracking, insurance and signature will be used.
International Customers might have to pay their countries taxes and duties. As sellers we are not responsible for these fees.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges arenot includedin the item price or shipping cost.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
- We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.