Vintage Flash Light Ussr Russian Railroad Soviet Military Lantern
This item has been shown 99 times.
Vintage Flash Light Ussr Russian Railroad Soviet Military Lantern:
Untitled Document DESCRIPTION VINTAGE Russian railroad Flash light Russian railroad Signal Flashlight, It has 2 different light filters – red and green (see photos).It was made in USSR, most likely in 1940-50's.
Dimension: 4.5 x 2.75 x 1.5" (11.5 x 7 x 4 cm.)
Power supply: one 3R12 battery 4,5V (not included) 1. What you see is what you get.2. About Color: As there will be some of each color display (monitor brand, brightness, contrast adjustment set different, etc.), So the subject goods in kind
3. Condition-see photo. Please Examine Photos carefully, both front and back, for flaws. If You have any question or You need more pictures please write me.
4. See my other lots there are very interesting things.
6. If you'll need anything from Belarus, just ask and I will try to find it for you!
7. I wish you a happy shopping. PAYMENT
1. I accept Paypal only. If you don't have PaypaL account, please register at http:/www.paypal.com for free.
2. Payment is due within 3 days of sale completion.
3. Once you have completed payment we will start to process your order immediately, you will not be able to combine any additional sales.
1. Parcels will be posted to clients in 3 business days once the payment is cleared on PayPal except for weekends and holidays
2. Provided tracking number.
3. We combine shipping.
4. Shipping takes 12-20(sometimes it takes up to 30) business days to USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil and Japan.
5. Shipping to Europe takes 7-15(sometimes it takes up to 25) business days.
6. In the Asian countries 30-40 business days.
1. Positive response will be left after i receive your positive response.
2. Your response is really important to us, please take a few seconds to leave great response if you are satisfied with our product or service, thank you so much!.
3. If you not satisfied with your purchase with us, Please contact us before leaving a negative response. I would try our best to help you solve the problem.