Vintage Hamburg America Line Hapag Silverplate Ship's Teapot
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Hamburg America Line Hapag Silverplate Ship's Teapot :
Untitled Document SUPERB VINTAGE HAMBURG AMERICA LINE HAPAG SILVERPLATE SHIP'S TEAPOT
Top quality antique/vintage silverplate ship's teapot with logo for the Hamburg America Line (HAPAG). Squat design with wide base so that the teapot will not tip over in rough seas. Very nice condition. Patent stamping on thumb rest and maker's stamp "S. & TH." on underside. See our other excellent piece of HAPAG ship's silverplate also currently on .
Base measures 6" across, Teapot stands approx. 6" tall including the knob on the lid
We are happy to combine sales into one parcel to help you lower the overall shipping cost, so please don't hesitate to offer.
Thanks and good luck.
We offer consolidated, combined shipping on multiple sale wins. To what extent depends on the specific items. Please email if you have questions on shipping totals for multiple items.Canada
$ 16 Expedited parcelUSA (continental)
$ 32 Expedited parcelINTERNATIONAL
- Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, Australia, All Others
Tracked packet Air $75
(Not available to all countires)
International Surface $70
(SLOW 30-90 business days)
Expedited, Express, International Air and Surface
(INSURANCE REQUIRED) Insurance (Tracked Package Air) Maximum $100 insurance is included
IN THE EVENT OF A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN LISTED SHIPPING RATES AND THOSE ABOVE, WE WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE THE RATE WHICH REPRESENTS ACTUAL SHIPPING CHARGES.
CANADA - Canada Post Expedited Parcel (insurable up to $5000 with tracking and signature option),
Fedex can be used for oversize or high value items.
Within Canada rates may differ from the above amount depending on actual postal code.
Option 1 Canada Post Expedited Parcel (insurable to $1000 with tracking, 0-30kg )
- Option 2 Tracked Package Air (insurable to $100 with tracking, 0-1kg )
- Option 3 Small Package Air (Not insurable, 0-1kg) ** shipped at your risk
Fedex can be used for oversize
or high value items
- INTERNATIONAL -
- Option 1 Canada Post Express Parcel (insurable to $1000 (most countries) with tracking, 0-30kg )
- Option 2 Canada Post Surface Parcel (insurable to $1000 (most countries) with tracking, 0-30kg) *** Slow 30-90 days
- Option 3 Tracked Package Air (insurable to $100 with tracking, 0-2kg )
Option 4 Small
Air (Not insurable or trackable, 0-2kg ) ** shipped at your risk
Option 5 Small Package Surface (Not insurable or trackable, 0-2kg ) ** shipped at your risk
you choose to use Small Package Air for a parcel you are assuming the risk yourself, should the parcel
be damaged in transit or go missing as it cannot be insured. We suggest paying the additional charges to use a Trackable Insurable service. Zold Online will not be held responsible for lost or damaged parcels.
*** . Standard Surface Parcel (insurable to $1000 to most countries) VERY SLOW SHIPMENTS can take up to 120 days and are shipped at your risk. If your parcel doesn't arrive we are not responsible or liable using Surface delivery. We suggest using Xpresspost or International Air Delivery which we can track, although rates are higher.
- Items damaged due to shipping will be covered with shipping insurance, we will assist you through the claims process which can take several weeks. We do not accept items damaged in shipment for return, You must wait for the insurance claim to be resolved (for items that carry insurance). If you choose to use a service without insurance we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage.
- Once your package has been shipped Paypal will email a tracking number, if available. These tracking numbers are best used to find a missing parcel , as they don't give very up to date accounts of a parcels location .. usually the package will arrive before the tracking number will show much movement.
- 12% HST - British Columbia
- 13% HST - Ontario, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador.
- 15% HST - Nova Scotia
GST - Alberta, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, PEI,
Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon.
are NOT charged for US or International buyers, However duty and or taxes
may be charged by your country, please check with your customs office
Zold Online cannot be held responsible for these charges.
regularly check our response and reciprocate positive response,
- We do our best to represent our items as honestly and accurately as possible. If you have a problem with your item, please contact us within 48 hours of it's arrival for resolution. Items damaged due to shipping will be covered with shipping insurance and cannot be returned for a refund. We will assist you through this process.
winning offer is considered a binding contract to purchase the item
at the sale ending price plus shipping and handling charges,
Please read and understand the sale terms before you offer.
sales are final. We will consider a refund only if we find that
we have failed to accurately describe the item in our sale listing.
include several detailed photographs in our sales. Our photographs
are usually of the actual item being offered for sale, unless
reserve the right to cancel offers from any buyers.
must be received within 7 days of the sale's end unless other
arrangements have been made with us. If payment is not received
we will file a Non Paying buyer report and relist the sale.
If you have purchased an item in error, please contact us for