Vintage Ibanez Hummingbird Design, Concord 684, Signed By Jimmy Martin For Sale
VINTAGE IBANEZ HUMMINGBIRD DESIGN, CONCORD 684, SIGNED BY JIMMY MARTIN
(Please scroll down to see all the pictures; pictures can be supersized by clicking on them.)
Available for sale is this
VINTAGE IBANEZ HUMMINGBIRD DESIGN ACOUSTIC
CONCORD 684, SERIAL #750808
MANUFACTURED IN JAPAN, 1975
Some might call this a "lawsuit" model, as it was a copy of a classic Gibson design and Ibanez was involved in a lawsuit over this in the mid-1970's
SIGNED BY BLUEGRASS STARS JIMMY MARTIN AND RALPH STANLEY II
This guitar has seen a lot of playing and travel time. The pick guard is quite worn, with loss of the design there. Many chips and scratches. The finish is cracked pretty badly. The guitar is certainly playable, however, and has good tone. But it is perhaps more of a display piece now than one to play. The case is pretty rough. However, the interior lining is a nice piece of folk art in itself, showing a picture of Elvis
Jimmy Martin (August 10, 1927 – May 14, 2005) was an American Bluegrass musician, known as the "King of Bluegrass" and is in the bluegrass Hall of Honor.
Ralph Stanley II is the son of legendary bluegrass musician Ralph Stanley.
(See Pictures Below For Better Details) Please contact us with any questions.
Pictures are of the actual item being saleed. We never use stock photographs. CONDITION
FAIR TO GOOD CONDITION
(See Pictures Below For Better Details)
sale CONTENT One (1) GUITAR
NOTES 1. GENERAL
1. All items are previously owned unless otherwise stated in the sale. 2. Rechargeable batteries -- No warranty or guarantee of any type is offered/included.
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE
1. If you need assistance please contact us using the "Ask Seller a Question" link. We respond to all questions within 24 hours.
1. Our preferred method of payment is PayPal. 2. Payment is expected within 7 days from the end of the sale.
1. Please see the " Shipping and payments" tab that is in every listing for the shipping services available and cost. 2. If a shipping service is not shown to your location please contact us for an estimate. 3. When payment is made with PayPal, we will only ship to the PayPal address. This is due to the buyer protection and PayPal seller protection policies.
1. Duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. - The item value used on the customs declaration form will be the amount you paid not including shipping cost. We will not use a false or devalued amount on customs declaration forms. Duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. are not included in the payment made to us; these are all the responsibility of the buyer to pay. A 30% fee and any associated return shipping expenses will be charged the buyer for an item that is returned/refused due to non-payment of duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. These will be deducted from any refund due. 2. International shipments can take up to 25 business days to arrive at a destination mainly due to delays in customs. Please allow adequate time for your item to arrive before contacting us.
1. When UPS ground service has been selected at checkout we reserve the right to substitute FedEx as the carrier for your package. 2. Some of the small and light weight items will be shipped by USPS only (See listing).
1. Defective items only. 2. Any item listed as parts or repair may not be returned, 3. Please contact us for an RMA (returned merchandise authorization) number before returning an item. PICTURES
This item has been shown 0 times.