Vintage Japan Battery Operated Tin Toy Police Patrol #3 Large Motorcycle
This item has been shown times.
Vintage Japan Battery Operated Tin Toy Police Patrol #3 Large Motorcycle:
To view the showcase you need Flash 6 or higher. Click here to Install it now.
View Other Listings for a-displaced-victorian
VINTAGE JAPAN BATTERY OPERATED TIN TOY POLICE PATROL #3 LARGE MOTORCYCLE
The Displaced Victorian.......Longing for a time when: Ladies were ladies and gentlemen were gentlemen,
when both exuded an air of proper respectability,
a time more civil and polite, a time more proper and social.......
"Please wait until you receive an invoice from me so that you are not over or under charged for shipping."
Place a offer only if you're serious about buying the item. If you are the successful and winning buyer, you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the property offer on from the seller.
Hello, friend! I kindly welcome you to "A Displaced Victorian Antiques and Collectables". For your consideration is a VINTAGE JAPAN BATTERY OPERATED TIN TOY POLICE PATROL #3 LARGE MOTORCYCLE. PHOTOS REPRESENT A VISUAL DESCRIPTION SO PLEASE EXAMINE THEM CAREFULLY. A really neat old toy, it is in very good vintage condition. The police patrol officer is jointed so that his arms move as the motorcycle turns. I love the whistle in his mouth! The paint is in very good condition for the most part. There is a bit of discoloration to the box on the bag of the motorcycle. The battery compartment looks nice and clean. This is probably because the door to the compartment is missing so no batteries were left in there to corrode. Since there is no door, I have not tested it to see if it runs. A great addition to your toy collection!
Rest assured these items will be packaged with my usual extreme care for shipping. Items sold for over $250.00 will require signature confirmation. All items will be shipped with delivery confirmation.
I love giving positive response and will do so when payment is made. Please do the same for me and, if you feel there is any problem, please allow me the opportunity to correct it. By offerding/buying my item it is an acknowledgment thatyou have readand understood and that we arein complete agreementconcerning my "Terms of Service", outlined below. I feel they are very reasonable, but only offer if you think so as well. Thank you very much for stopping by! I hope you will linger a bit andvisit my "About Me" page (click on the "Me" icon near my response percentage). It's a pleasure to have you!
response is a huge issue for sellers. The new rules of make the detailed response (the stars) as important as whether the response is positive or not. By giving a seller 1 or 2 stars you may cause him/her additional expenses on fees of hundreds of dollars a month for a long period of time. Please contact me before leaving a less than perfect response to resolve any problem.
IF I MAKE A MISTAKE IN THE LISTING I WILL ACCEPT THE ITEM BACK AND REFUND THE BUYER'S MONEY. I AM HUMAN AND DO OCCASIONALLY MAKE MISTAKES :). THE ITEM MUST BE RETURNED IN THE EXACT SAME CONDITION AS WHICH IT WAS SHIPPED AND WITH MY WARRANTY PROTECTION LASER STICKER.
Please see my "ABOUT ME" PAGE
for my PLEDGE OF FIVE STAR SERVICE TO YOU!
My feelings concerning response are this:
"A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. " (Proverbs 22:1)
My good name as a professional seller is more important to me than huge profits. Therefore, you can rely on me for a fair and honest transaction.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ SO THERE WILL BE NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS ~ I REALIZE IT'S LENGTHY BUT MAY ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. THANKS!
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please scroll down to read restrictions on International shipping.
- If the shipping calculator gives you an unusually high figure, it is often way off. Contact me with your zipcode for exact shipping.
- PLEASE DO NOT offer IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU WANT THE ITEM OR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS NEEDED IN ORDER TO offer.
- There is a ruler in the photographs to indicate size.
- I take the extra time to always include an abundance of clear photographs (of the ACTUAL item) from every conceivable angle (often in various lighting situations - but I still get reflections!) in my listings. Although I try to post a thorough and accurate description, it is difficult at times to convey all the information you need. So....since a picture is worth a thousand words, please use the photographs provided as though you were holding and examining the item in your hands. Please consider the photographs as part of the description.
- It is my sincere desire to exceed your expectations and offer you a pleasurable and safe buying experience. I make a genuine attempt to give you a detailed and accurate description, precise photographs, good communication, reasonable shipping charges, secure packaging and fast shipping. Please make me aware if I fall short in any of these categories. I welcome your constructive suggestions as to how I may improve my product.
- I do accept other forms of payment. (Postal M.O., etc.)
- I will gladly and promptly answer any email questions. You may also call my cell phone at 443-790-2438. Leave a message if necessary and I will call you back. Please ask BEFORE you buy or offer, not after.
- I am very happy to save you on shipping by combining multiple purchases. I do not discount shipping for multiple purchases, but will make every attempt to ship in the same box (if it can be done safely) to lessen shipping fees.
- During the sale, I may add to my description as I answer buyer's questions.So please scroll all the way to the bottom to read any such additions as they may contain important information.
- This does not apply to 99.9% of my buyers, but unfortunately, I have in the past been a victim of dishonest buyers who purchased my perfect item with the intent to switch it with a damaged one they already own. They have attempted to demand a refund for the “broken” item I sold them. Due to this, all Items are marked with an invisible security marker to ensure items are not switched after they have been shipped.
See my other listings for more great items!
- Please DO NOT pay until you receive an invoice.
- I cheerfully accept Paypal. Please contact me within three days following the end of the sale to inform when payment can be expected. I will contact the winning buyer right away with shipping fees which are based on actual package weight from my zipcode (21108) to yours. I DO NOT inflate shipping to increase profit but charge exactly what the Post Office charges me. Maryland residents must pay a 6% sales tax.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: International Government regulations prohibit the marking of merchandise values below the actual value or as a gift on customs forms. Only the exact sale price of item will be entered on customs form. No returns on International purchases. Sorry! No exceptions. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- Paypal payments ship without delay, usually the next day after payment is made. Buyer pays actual USPS Priority Mail shipping charges to their zipcode plus $2.50 to help defray the costs of packaging supplies such as printer ink, bubble wrap and tape. (which seem to get more expensive each time I purchase them!) There are no exceptions to the shipping charge. I DO NOT inflate shipping charges to obtain a profit. I charge the buyer exactly what the shipping service charges me. I will combine shipping to help save buyers money. I will ship Federal Express or UPS if it is less expensive than USPS.
- There is an shipping calculator at the bottom of the sale page that you may use to determine your shipping cost. <bI pack items with extreme care, which adds to the weight, but it's worth it for a safe delivery. See my response for many compliments on my careful packaging. You may locate United States Postal Service rates at www.usps.com..
- As in any live sale (for sale formats), it is the potential buyers responsibility to be completely informed about what they are offerding on. I am not an expert in any one area, but have a general knowledge of my subject. Therefore, I may miss something that is very important to you. So, please do not be shy about asking questions! I guarantee my items to be as described and photographed. Many of the items I place for sale have been a part of other peoples lives so scratches, dings, dents, chips and cracks, etc. are to be expected. Knowing this I attempt to describe these imperfections as I find them. If I miss one I offer a full refund, (upon return of the item), if you are not completely satisfied with the item as described. Buyer pays return shipping - no exceptions. There are no partial refunds under any circumstances. You MUST contact me within 3 days of receipt of the item. Other than that circumstance, there are no refunds.
txzj pxzj1060 txzj66